New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Originally Posted by ToneLow

[h1]I agree that Sessions is important. But I think first we need to figure out our identity, do we want to continue to be a slow throw it into the post team? Or do we want to move up and down more? If we're going to go up and down, are we sure that Bynum is going to buy into that? [/h1]
I dont think we make any moves until Dwight is moved. Cant afford to miss out on him and/or Deron by going after J Smith or a 2nd tier player.

How can a team have an identity if they don't have a solid starting point guard first??  
Let's say Sessions gets swept up by another team on July 1st?  What then?  Where do the Lakers look for point guard help?  Blake?  Morris?   

Well thats what Im saying. If we commit to Sessions, then we have to change our philosiphy on offense and cater it to his strengths. 
If Bynum buys into running more, we move Gasol for a more athletic 4 and get a 3 that can hit an open jumper (Beasley) I think we're pretty much set.

laugh.gif
 at the thought of Bynum running. Didn't him and Gasol complain to Brown because Sessions wanted to run the ball more?

Bynum will probably run half court and do this..

sv0su8.jpg

Smith and Howard. Guys that get up and down the court fast. One excels at pick and roll defense. The other excels on both sides of pick and roll

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif
 at the thought of Bynum running. Didn't him and Gasol complain to Brown because Sessions wanted to run the ball more?

sv0su8.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember the first time I watched the video I was like 
indifferent.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

laugh.gif

sv0su8.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol i remember the first time i saw him do it live i was rollling

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Lakers don't want Brandon Roy.. Either they are dumb or planning something big

Reason was they don't think he can last 82 games.. It'd be cool to try him out, but he shouldn't have been the answer to anything.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

laugh.gif

sv0su8.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol i remember the first time i saw him do it live i was rollling

he actually did this live too?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I have a feeling that bease will somehow be apart of the pau deal

My hope is Marv Williams goes to TWolves. We get Beasley & Josh. Hawks get Pau

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I have a feeling that bease will somehow be apart of the pau deal

My hope is Marv Williams goes to TWolves. We get Beasley & Josh. Hawks get Pau
eek.gif
that would be crazy, but we could only wish
eyes.gif

Woke up with somewhat high expectations that pau would be moved in some type of deal. Now, i honestly don't think anything will materialize in time for us to sneak into the 1st.........and the longer we hold onto him, the harder it'll be to trade him
tired.gif

If the Lakers want a franchise guy now, they're gonna have to crack the top 5 in the draft somehow by giving up Gasol, the only problem I see is, they're all lottery teams who are rebuilding, so it's gonna have to be a 3 team trade.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If the Lakers want a franchise guy now, they're gonna have to crack the top 5 in the draft somehow by giving up Gasol, the only problem I see is, they're all lottery teams who are rebuilding, so it's gonna have to be a 3 team trade.

Nah, even tho i see this as a deep draft, there's not really any "franchise" guys outside of AD this year so unless a pretty good filler is involved i wouldn't even want to move into the top 5

Back
Top Bottom