New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

SenorRoboto2k5:
Keep in mind Bynum hasn't signed an extension yet. For all we know, he could be tired of the Lakers pursuing Dwight and dangling his name out there. He could be just as close to leaving next summer as Dwight would be...
sick.gif
@ that thought

It's entirely possible that 4-5 years from now, we have no Pau, no Kobe, no Bynum, no Dwight, no nothing.

Just a bunch of dudes trying to prove THEY can be the next face of the Lakers, when really none of them can.

season_1994_1995.jpg

JRudolphSports Source: Lakers are prepared to offer Andrew Bynum and Metta World Peace for Dwight Howard, provided DH signs extension.

DH isn't signing an extension and Magic aren't valuing Metta as anything special. So this won't be the deal.

^ I agree that it's not going to happen... HOWEVA...

... the closer it gets to looking like a possibility (if it does), the more hilarious it's going to be to see the complete change of heart regarding Dwight.
laugh.gif

Not even gonna front, if he comes in, I'll sing a different song about him.
laugh.gif
... ... ...
ohwell.gif
If I can do it w/ Karl Malone and CP can do the same w/ Karl and Artest, then Dwight can get the same treatment, no?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Keep in mind Bynum hasn't signed an extension yet. For all we know, he could be tired of the Lakers pursuing Dwight and dangling his name out there. He could be just as close to leaving next summer as Dwight would be...
Nor has he EVER proven that he is capable of being the #1 guy. 

Ahh for $+@* sake Mitch & Jim... Just take Hedo's contract.. And offer McBob & Blake and Sacre.. Rather than Metta.

Asinine.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SenorRoboto2k5:
sick.gif
@ that thought

It's entirely possible that 4-5 years from now, we have no Pau, no Kobe, no Bynum, no Dwight, no nothing.

Just a bunch of dudes trying to prove THEY can be the next face of the Lakers, when really none of them can.

season_1994_1995.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Loved that team though...  I can name every person in this pic (except for the dude in the far right wearing glasses)

edit:  peep Anthony Peeler's jersey... Is he wearing those joints from the 80s with the crooked Laker font?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Kurt Rambis Dako?
laugh.gif

Sendale Threatt, Elden Campbell and Cedric Ceballos era was terrible.

Eddie Jones was my dude tho
pimp.gif

nah, not Rambis...  he's not wearing a uniform... dude in the blazer

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Magic said they want to include J-Rich in any deal involving Dwight

I heard Turk... 

Nonetheless Magic want to guarantee Bynum signs an extension
roll.gif
.  NOT THIS AGAIN!

Originally Posted by Essential1

I heard Turk... 

roll.gif
.  NOT THIS AGAIN!

It's mostly for the CAP SPACE. 

If I were Mitch, I would send Bynum for Howard as the core trade.  Howard has been wishy washy, so to say that he only wants to be w/ this 'one' particular team is absurd!

Since Brooklyn has no money already, why would they still be in the running?  Kobe + Howard > Dirk + Howard

Pau + Howard + Kobe = Beast

I heard Turk... 

roll.gif
.  NOT THIS AGAIN!

I don't understand how Orlando feels they have any leverage there.....any other team is basically gonna want the same commitment from D12

Originally Posted by thachosen123

I heard Turk... 

roll.gif
.  NOT THIS AGAIN!

I don't understand how Orlando feels they have any leverage there.....any other team is basically gonna want the same commitment from D12
Leverage or not I don't care anymore.. Why the hell are we thinking Bynum + Metta for Dwight is a good deal for Orlando..
roll.gif
Another bad contract like they want that.

Mitch & Jim are acting like inept partners who can't get their head out of their +$#.

And I'm willing to bet we offered Pau & Metta for Josh Smith & Horford. That's the only way I can see us making such a bad offer Ferry laughed in our face,

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SenorRoboto2k5:
sick.gif
@ that thought

season_1994_1995.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Loved that team though...  I can name every person in this pic (except for the dude in the far right wearing glasses)

edit:  peep Anthony Peeler's jersey... Is he wearing those joints from the 80s with the crooked Laker font?
laugh.gif

That's Rudy Garciduenas, their old equipment manager.

So Magic now focusing on getting Bynum, but want him to commit to an extension??

Things are getting more interesting.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So Magic now focusing on getting Bynum, but want him to commit to an extension??

Things are getting more interesting.
It's been like this for a year
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Dwight needs to realize the Nets moved on.

i love bynum.

i dont wanna get rid of him. i like his dont give a shiznit attitude.

Back
Top Bottom