New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Ric "Kobe will never play in a Lakers uniform again" Bucher just tweeted that the Mavs are #1 on Dwight's list of destinations that includes no other teams
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Ric "Kobe will never play in a Lakers uniform again" Bucher just tweeted that the Mavs are #1 on Dwight's list of destinations that includes no other teams
laugh.gif

WOOWWWW.. 
This dude dwight man smh..

the mavs have NO trade assets
laugh.gif

If Deron stays in NJ, what does this idiot do? Mavs will have the money and an old #** Dirk.

I would still be joyful if he gets traded to LA but he's acting like an absolute, delusional moron.

Like someone else tweeted after the blackmailing story, "this is the 4th or 5th time I've thought the Dwight story has reached its lowest point"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

does atl getting devin Harris open up the door for pau for josh smith and Teague?

From what Im hearing is that teague, and other crap for howard. they team up childhood buddies.
that would be great tho

I don't want to make a big deal out of a highlight tape, but I have to be honest guys...DJO looks pretty damn polished for a 2nd round pick.
I know he has the height/position problem, but he looks like the kind of youth and athleticism our fans have been dreaming for.

Looking forward to seeing what he can do in the summer league. 
smokin.gif

If Josh Smith/ Dwight Howard happens in any capacity ATL or LA. I don't want any crap for my trades again
roll.gif

OFFICIAL: Guard Darius Morris signed his qualifying offer today... YAY!!
what a bunch of crap
Seems like everyone is making moves but us

If anything, Atlanta probably held off the Smith for Pau deal.

Looking at what they're doing, they're looking at the BIG picture which is to bring Dwight.

Regardless, Atlanta is in a win-win situation. If they don't get Dwight this off-season, they still have next season to sign him free-agency especially with all that money they have now.

Isn't Josh Smiths contract expire after this season too?
eek.gif

If we are going to try and get Dwight and make him happy..

I think we have to try Josh Smith & Dwight deals at the same time. Not doing one unless we can guarantee the other....

Bynum, Blake, McRoberts, Eyenga for Dwight & Hedo (No team in the NBA can take both contracts we have the chance here.)

Pau for Josh Smith

Bring in 43.861 million in contracts
Send away 43.782 million in contracts

Originally Posted by Essential1

If we are going to try and get Dwight and make him happy..

I think we have to try Josh Smith & Dwight deals at the same time. Not doing one unless we can guarantee the other....

Bynum, Blake, McRoberts, Eyenga for Dwight & Hedo (No team in the NBA can take both contracts we have the chance here.)

Pau for Josh Smith

Bring in 43.861 million in contracts
Send away 43.782 million in contracts
don't you think given all the moves the Hawks have made today, that they are not going to trade J. Smith anywhere? don't you think they are making a move for D12? makes me so angry that they Lakers dropped the ball on this one.  Said this last week, bring in Josh Smith and let the rest take care of itself.

It's time folks.

It is time to accept that this Big 3 is the team that comes back next year. Any trade we make involving any of the Big 3 will not move us in any direction but down. Not Derrick Williams. Not Scola. Not Kevin Martin. It's time to accept it as it were.

There is no PG out there for us better than Sessions.

So while we are bs'ing ourselves it is time to just say what moves can we make...

The answer...not much.

And in bright news we may lose Jordan Hill to the T'Wolves... Talk amongst yourselves.

I've already accepted the fact that the Lakers are not going to change the team next season. Not even sure if the team will have a point guard.

I ain't even mad......I thought it was pretty obvious we weren't gonna seriously contend for the title next year anyway.....if it's still on the table I'd take the Minnesota package and just start preparing to make a run in a couple years

you know the team is not serious when their key move is resigning darius morris

for the second year in a row i hope the lakers do not make the playoffs only to get bounced early

they should tank and get in the draft lottery

So does Dallas have the cap space to straight up sign Dwill or Dwight? Or would they have to do a sign and trade?

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

So does Dallas have the cap space to straight up sign Dwill or Dwight? Or would they have to do a sign and trade?

Dallas has enough space to sign the both if I'm not mistaken. But either way, it's a slim chance they wind up on the same team this year

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

Originally Posted by Essential1

Forget it Ferry has changed Josh's tune..Same Big 3 next year

yeah that's what I thought... read my post above yours

It was the key. I've been saying it for a month. FEELS BADMINTON

Back
Top Bottom