New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Antawn Jamison: 19.5 PPG, 7.9 RPG & 1.1 3s/gm in 14-year career. Only others to EVER average 19, 7 & a 3 are LeBron James & Dirk Nowitzki.

seems like the howard deal will happen now, just a matter of when..

hmm F&*# do already mitch

Lakers will not take Jason Richardson. He supposedly has personal issue with Steve Nash- Sam Amico

:rofl:

Yooo LAL lets' get this deal donneee it's getting annoying now.

Magic just mad because they will live up to their name and disappear.

Lakers and Cavs both get better :pimp:

So take Dwight. And not have JRich.

Pass on that trade..

I'm dead serious..

Why make that trade if we're still an awful bench.

Still need 4 bench players. And with Dwight rather than Bynum. We're better, but we get worn down in 7 against Thunder

Last edited:
Good point. Still think we make a MAJOR mistake if we don't take Jason Richardson..
Mitch can go to Nash as a man and ask if there's an issue, and ask him to put it to the side for a title.

True that. That's the great thing about Mitch.

Hopefully he can swing this damn home run of a trade.

we need more shooters, and if we have to take j rich, we do it. getting jamison and j rich as our two top players off bench would be huge.

and if j rich actually slept with nash's ex wife, well....damn. but i thought that was barbosa.

Nash-Kobe-Metta-Pau-Howard. Takes us to the finals.
Blake-Ebanks-??-Jamison-??. Cost us the finals.

It'd be idiotic to not take back Jason Richardson.

Only exception I will make is Glen Davis. And move Jamison to the 3.

Last edited:
and if j rich actually slept with nash's ex wife, well....damn. but i thought that was barbosa.

Same. And besides Nash ain't tripping...

please, if we get dwight let it be after friday. im going vegas and am going to throw serious money on the lakers with the 8:1 odds

gotta get on while the odds are good!

I'm sure if we get howard the odds won't stay 8:1

exactly, thats why im trying to throw money down asap before the odds get shot (if it happens =/ ) :lol:

btw. are your guys' smilies working? im getting a broken image link on mines :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom