New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

even if we got harden, i cant see that fixing the probs we have. the lakers lowkey need a completely change. mentally they need a reup on whats important. i'd love to have harden tho. hell have him run point lol. shrugs. him mamba and bynum possibly, who knows.

Palmer talking out his #$#
laugh.gif

I browse this thread quite often, but dont add much but.........

after Bynums comments, and gestrures throughout the season, and especially playoffs you guys really would even think twice about letting him go? Dude straight up doesnt care, and is lazy. Dont get me wrong, when he shows up, he is a beast... but that doesnt happen often enough, and when he doesnt, he doesnt seem to care.

Read that article PMatic posted and see how grim the future for us could be.

Our ONLY hope of getting better is through trades. We have no real young talent to build on. Also, when can trades start going through?
laugh.gif
We can't trade with the Clips yet, can we?

I'd like to see the following moves:

-Make my avi/username relevant again.
-Trade Gasol for a solid PF (Hickson? Jason Thompson?) and a wing to come off the bench (or start in place of MWP) who can shoot.
-Amnesty Blake
-Re-sign Sessions but move him to a sixth man role
-Re-sign Hill
-Sign a point guard that can play well with the starting unit (since Sessions clearly can't) to play about 20 minutes a game

bynum needs to go and it's not debatable. he's a cancer. your team won't succeed with a clown like him putting up mediocre stats.

I'd be looking for a few hybrid forwards.

Artest is kind of rigid and bulky. Its hard for him to make the kind of backcuts that Rick Fox used to make.

Fox made the offense efficient with his size and mobility.

Then again we have Ebanks and last night he showed some of the athleticism that Artest lacks.

I like my forwards to be able to extend the floor with their range myself, and neither of those two have that deep threat ability.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

All this team needs to do is resign LO and somehow get Beasley from the T-wolves.

People don't understand that a lot of the reason why Pau was so much better the past few seasons was because of the fact him and LO spent much time on the court together. Bynum is taking like 75% of all his looks now.

Pick up: LO, Beas
Release: Barnes, Murphy, McRoberts
Resign: Sessions

Add bease and another front court defender and the lakers are good

Dwight's "drama" just stems from him wanting out of Orlando, which is not a big deal. Drews " drama" on the other hand has to do with him just not caring about anything, and mentally checking out of games too often.

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Will paul millsap be a FA?

Does not matter. We have 3 million/yr. to throw at a Free Agent.

Our ONLY legit option at reloading is trading pieces. And then the question is, who can we swindle to get back to the promise land?

What is Pau's worth really? Bynum? What can we really get back for these players? We can't go all-star for all-star...not when we're trying to shed payroll and get younger pieces to surround Kobe.

This is the biggest challenge our front office has faced in our franchise's history. They thought they had solved the conundrum last offseason trading for Chris Paul. But now we're back to square one.

i guess everyone not named kobe can get traded... i think there will be a big change.. sessions was nice for a few months, but he's not the answer at PG.. i hope the lakers pursue deron williams and get rid of bynum.. he's too soft and lazy.. not really a franchise player.. or go after howard...the roster we have now is not even close to a championship.. especially since our big men dont have any heart..

Would Stan van Gundy work? I think Kobe would appreciate him getting on the guys. Maybe he would piss off Bynum like he did Dwight but any emotion is good emotion for that bum. 

Trade bynum for a real good PG and SF or something that can bring in a SF. Perhaps Bynum to NJ for DWILL? Bynum is from jersey..
-BRING BACK LAMAR
-Drop Barnes, Blake, Murphy, maybe Ebanks, Barnes Barnes and Barnes
-Put Sessions as 6th man
-Fire Mike Brown
-DO NOT GET MIDLEVEL BUMS AND THINK THEY ARE GAME CHANGERS! It didnt work with Sessions and it wont with Beasley.  6th men at best!

Back
Top Bottom