new sidekick 2009 video showcase, showing off youtube plus more new stuff!

People still buy these things? They've all looked the same for the last few years. They still have that bland layout, too.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

People still buy these things? They've all looked the same for the last few years. They still have that bland layout, too.
where you been at mister? of course people do
laugh.gif

especially when you only pay 19.99 for unlimited data/text/internet and have 3g connection
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

where you been at mister? of course people do
laugh.gif

especially when you only pay 19.99 for unlimited data/text/internet and have 3g connection
smile.gif
I understood that when it was $19.99 but now that its $34.99 I dont understand why people still line up for them.

well, a lot of people still have the $19.99 data plan (like myself). other people, well, i guess they like the phone enough that they're willing to buy itand buy the plan...

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i cant go back to the sidekick after the iphone...
iphone's can't record (at all unless its jailbroken) and upload directly to youtube
happy.gif

iphones still got a 2 megapixel camera, this sidekick got 3.2

looks like you can't sidekicks on not having custom ringtones anymore. you can do it now
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

sidekicks are played out
paying more for less < paying less for more
tongue.gif

Dudes been riding the iphone meat wagon like they didn't have sk's...they not played out if you need a device for jus straightinternet/aim...that's what I use mine for and the plan is dirt cheap...won't get this one if they force me to upgrade

I need a touchscreen. I would never go back to something like this from my iPhone.

The whole 3.0 OSX iPhone update > This phone.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

^ or if you want the ultimate AIM/texting experience...

Yeah, they are great fro texting, aim, and quick emails.
But I couldn't just have a sidekick by itself...thats why I kept my Iphone, and keep that Tony hawk edition sidekick also.

If you're older than 18 with a sidekick, you're a loser. That's just my opinion though, so don't take it to heart if you holding one.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Dudes been riding the iphone meat wagon like they didn't have sk's...they not played out if you need a device for jus straight internet/aim...that's what I use mine for and the plan is dirt cheap...won't get this one if they force me to upgrade
The iPhone is trash and once people realize that the more they will hop off. I just got rid of my iPhone and went to a RAZR2 for my biz linebecause my Bold does everything I need it to do and more better than the iPhone. It's taken Apple 2 years to add MMS, copy & paste, and landscapingtexting and then tell people you have to wait until the summer. Apple is very arrogant and continue this because they know people will continue to supportthem regardless. SKs get the job done rather IM'ing, texting, or emailing, hell even taking notes. Most cats, including myself, on here have had a SK atone point and time so stop frontin like you haven't and save the dumb %%# "people still have those" or "they're cool if you're inHS" comments because if you saw a grown %%# man in public with one you wouldn't say that %!+% to his face at all
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom