new sidekick 2009 video showcase, showing off youtube plus more new stuff!

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I need a touchscreen. I would never go back to something like this from my iPhone.

The whole 3.0 OSX iPhone update > This phone.
i don't like touch screen, i got long nails and its flat out sucks when you do.

and like for all these iphone users knocking sidekicks, last time i checked ya still can't copy and paste
tongue.gif

and ya need to basically void any sort of warranty you got on your iphone to have things like camcorders, good aim programs, actual ringtones, etc.

this new sidekick got all that standard now
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

If you're older than 18 with a sidekick, you're a loser. That's just my opinion though, so don't take it to heart if you holding one.

eyes.gif

and what phone do you have mister?

Well Said Da R....gonna probably get a BB for my main line and keep the sk for internet purposes...if they don't try to get me, I may scoop this one

Originally Posted by quik1987

If you're older than 18 with a sidekick, you're a loser. That's just my opinion though, so don't take it to heart if you holding one.
I think you're an even bigger loser for thinking this way. And this goes for anyone with this state of mind. Just my opinion though. Nothingpersonal or anything.

As for the phone, it looks pretty cool. They finally added features that they should have added a while ago. Still, I will never get rid of my iPhone.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

why can i preorder?

i believe so.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Would this be an improvement over the AT&T tilt?

i've never had a tilt, so i can't say. try checking cNet for phone comparisons and video reviews.

^ i used to at work but sidekick chatrooms are wack.

im down to get the NT chatroom going again.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i cant go back to the sidekick after the iphone...
iphone's can't record (at all unless its jailbroken) and upload directly to youtube
happy.gif

iphones still got a 2 megapixel camera, this sidekick got 3.2

looks like you can't sidekicks on not having custom ringtones anymore. you can do it now
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

sidekicks are played out
paying more for less < paying less for more
tongue.gif

touch screen > bunch of buttons that end up sticking after a ton of use

having your itunes library on your phone > ___

safari web broswer > ____

sleek, one piece phone > swivel, moving parts that end up breaking after a year or two

i had two sidekicks (mr. cartoon, sidekick 3) and they absolutely sucked after a while. service went out for no reason, swivel screen would stop working wellafter a while, buttons started to stick, big and clunky... i could go on. it's a phone for kids.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I need a touchscreen. I would never go back to something like this from my iPhone.

The whole 3.0 OSX iPhone update > This phone.
i don't like touch screen, i got long nails and its flat out sucks when you do.

and like for all these iphone users knocking sidekicks, last time i checked ya still can't copy and paste
tongue.gif

and ya need to basically void any sort of warranty you got on your iphone to have things like camcorders, good aim programs, actual ringtones, etc.

this new sidekick got all that standard now
smokin.gif

Well, I can't really say anything about having nails then. A lot of girls usually always have Side Kicks anyway, not to say that it's a girl phone. But yeah, Ringtones was always an easy feature.. just converting the file, or go to a site that does it for you. Yes copy/paste isn't standard.. but itwill be after the 3.0 update. But yeah, I could name a bunch of stuff iPhone could do that the SK couldn't do.. but it's your choice at the end of theday, and that's all that matters right?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

Yeah, they are great fro texting, aim, and quick emails.
But I couldn't just have a sidekick by itself...thats why I kept my Iphone, and keep that Tony hawk edition sidekick also.
QFT.

the sidekick lx keyboard > all previous...they don't stick, pop out, etc.

i've never had an issue with swivel in my years of owning a sidekick, but i won't pretend i haven't seen people with effed up swivels.

sidekicks can hold music.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

sleek, one piece phone > swivel, moving parts that end up breaking after a year or two

They seem to break when new one's come out. I am getting ridding of my Tony Hawk LX now.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i cant go back to the sidekick after the iphone...
iphone's can't record (at all unless its jailbroken) and upload directly to youtube
happy.gif

iphones still got a 2 megapixel camera, this sidekick got 3.2

looks like you can't sidekicks on not having custom ringtones anymore. you can do it now
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

sidekicks are played out
paying more for less < paying less for more
tongue.gif
touch screen > bunch of buttons that end up sticking after a ton of use

having your itunes library on your phone > ___

safari web broswer > ____

i had two sidekicks (mr. cartoon, sidekick 3) and they absolutely sucked after a while. service went out for no reason, swivel screen would stop working well after a while, buttons started to stick, big and clunky... i could go on. it's a phone for kids.

1. Touch screen gets old real quick and honestly nothing beats the feel of actual buttons.

2. Let me know when you can actually sync your iPhone library to another laptop other than the initial one and actually put your music on there withoutstarting all over again, unlike the iPod in which that is possible.

3. Safari crashes more than the damn crash dummies. The %$%* is about as stable as crack head.

4. I take it you haven't had to return an iPhone yet. I had to exchange one because I had dirt under my screen. The quality on the new iPhones are theabsolute worse.

MMS, copy & paste, A2DP, multi-tasking > iPhone(wait until the summer then you will have those features that even a FREE phone has). If a phone defineswho or what you are then you deeper issues than what you think
tired.gif

So ya phone is for adults cuz its touchscreen?
indifferent.gif
touchscreens are overrated and go unresponsive jus as easy as a worn down keyboard can give out and if thattouch screen go, you are down...btw none of my sk keyboards have fell apart or stopped working...only the trackball fails over time...I kno dudes who say to meall the time that the iphone as a phone sucks and is garbage...if anything I may just get an ipod touch and jailbreak that

Back
Top Bottom