new Sony PIIQ Headphones..UPDATE:mini review pg.3

Y'all bugging. I like that neon color
pimp.gif
, and I need new headphones also.

after i copped some good headphones i knew i could never go back to cheap ones or the default ipod ones.
you just get much moar bass and clearity in a nice pair... like you are in a car with a great sound system with the subs pumpin... audio euphoria
pimp.gif

these sony piiq looks excellent. I will probably pick em up later on.

after i copped some good headphones i knew i could never go back to cheap ones or the default ipod ones.
you just get much moar bass and clearity in a nice pair... like you are in a car with a great sound system with the subs pumpin... audio euphoria
pimp.gif

these sony piiq looks excellent. I will probably pick em up later on.

Hmmm... If they aren't endorsed by any athletes or entertainers I'm not givin' them a chance...

Hmmm... If they aren't endorsed by any athletes or entertainers I'm not givin' them a chance...

Shay I'm thinking they should have some on display to try out at Best Buy.

I didnt get a chance to go today, so I'll have to run by there tomorrow.

laugh.gif
Tristen

Shay I'm thinking they should have some on display to try out at Best Buy.

I didnt get a chance to go today, so I'll have to run by there tomorrow.

laugh.gif
Tristen

oh okay good looks, i will go to best buy and peep them

i have beats by dre, i got them as a bday gift when they first released. i like them but they are pretty delicate and i don't like the fact that they are powered by batteries. i use re-chargables but it still gets annoying.

i let a co-worker peep them out and he cracked the top unknowingly. it was a hairline crack, that i did not notice until a couple days later. (got them replaced though, with no money out of pocket, we all know how, so i won't go into that)

but i don't like to carry them out of the house as much because they are sensitive, i want a throw around alternative pair that sounds great and if something happens to them it won't be an issue.

PS

that video with those kids jerkin' was a bad a idea if they are trying to reach the masses
i would be interested in the all black triquii if anything

oh okay good looks, i will go to best buy and peep them

i have beats by dre, i got them as a bday gift when they first released. i like them but they are pretty delicate and i don't like the fact that they are powered by batteries. i use re-chargables but it still gets annoying.

i let a co-worker peep them out and he cracked the top unknowingly. it was a hairline crack, that i did not notice until a couple days later. (got them replaced though, with no money out of pocket, we all know how, so i won't go into that)

but i don't like to carry them out of the house as much because they are sensitive, i want a throw around alternative pair that sounds great and if something happens to them it won't be an issue.

PS

that video with those kids jerkin' was a bad a idea if they are trying to reach the masses
i would be interested in the all black triquii if anything

I wanted to get the black triquiis ($30) today..and they said they had them in stock on the website but they weren't on the floor. I asked a girl in the department and her airheaded +!$ couldn't even find them in the stock room although they were in inventory..
indifferent.gif
They only had the black/neon Giiqs ($50) on the floor that I originally posted. Copped em.

I'm listening to them right now and I really like them so far.
(I'm not very a headphones guru so be patient with my lil mini review..and if you have more questions just ask
smile.gif
)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Build: [/color]They're built VERY well..they feel solid (esp compared to the beats solo and studios Itried..I cant believe how cheap those feel like how most people arereporting..like they can easily crack). Anyways the flat cord is
pimp.gif
..very sleek.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Comfort: [/color]The cushion at the top feels like a pillow and the ear cushions feel great too..I can see myself wearing these for a few hours without them starting to hurt.

Sound: The sound is very good..it didn't have deep rumbling bass in the rap songs I listened to, but it was definitely nice.
(It's noted in the specs of the cheaper $30 Triiqs that those are the ones that have deep bass so I might pick those up too soon to see).
The sound is crisp and doesn't distort when you crank up the volume. I was mostly impressed by how they play R&B joints.
Also they cancel outside noise pretty well.

Price: $50 well spent..esp compared to the Beats Solos that I originally wanted ($180)..and also the (ugly) Skullcandy Skullcrushers I tried ($70)

Verdict: Go get them or the cheaper Triiqs if you're looking for a reasonably priced pair of comfortable headphones.

sony-piiq-giiq-review-08.jpg

Same model..not my pic.

I wanted to get the black triquiis ($30) today..and they said they had them in stock on the website but they weren't on the floor. I asked a girl in the department and her airheaded +!$ couldn't even find them in the stock room although they were in inventory..
indifferent.gif
They only had the black/neon Giiqs ($50) on the floor that I originally posted. Copped em.

I'm listening to them right now and I really like them so far.
(I'm not very a headphones guru so be patient with my lil mini review..and if you have more questions just ask
smile.gif
)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Build: [/color]They're built VERY well..they feel solid (esp compared to the beats solo and studios Itried..I cant believe how cheap those feel like how most people arereporting..like they can easily crack). Anyways the flat cord is
pimp.gif
..very sleek.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Comfort: [/color]The cushion at the top feels like a pillow and the ear cushions feel great too..I can see myself wearing these for a few hours without them starting to hurt.

Sound: The sound is very good..it didn't have deep rumbling bass in the rap songs I listened to, but it was definitely nice.
(It's noted in the specs of the cheaper $30 Triiqs that those are the ones that have deep bass so I might pick those up too soon to see).
The sound is crisp and doesn't distort when you crank up the volume. I was mostly impressed by how they play R&B joints.
Also they cancel outside noise pretty well.

Price: $50 well spent..esp compared to the Beats Solos that I originally wanted ($180)..and also the (ugly) Skullcandy Skullcrushers I tried ($70)

Verdict: Go get them or the cheaper Triiqs if you're looking for a reasonably priced pair of comfortable headphones.

sony-piiq-giiq-review-08.jpg

Same model..not my pic.

grin.gif
grin.gif
spsfinest212 wrote:

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

theyre not beats, niketalk will never accept them.

indifferent.gif

everytime theres a thread about headphones or beats by dr dre, 90% of the thread says they suck
eyes.gif
the people that say they suck have never even used them, though

ive tried them n they suck,
let me rephrase that, theyre average, theyre not worth more than $100, the fact that theyre over pice makes them worse.
i cant stand seeing djs using them to dj, makes no sense. its like if someone went out running in dress shoes, just not ment for that.

in other news. beats is actually coming out with dj headphones, greg street posted them on his twitter, lets hope theyre good in performance, n not just looks

grin.gif
grin.gif
spsfinest212 wrote:

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

theyre not beats, niketalk will never accept them.

indifferent.gif

everytime theres a thread about headphones or beats by dr dre, 90% of the thread says they suck
eyes.gif
the people that say they suck have never even used them, though

ive tried them n they suck,
let me rephrase that, theyre average, theyre not worth more than $100, the fact that theyre over pice makes them worse.
i cant stand seeing djs using them to dj, makes no sense. its like if someone went out running in dress shoes, just not ment for that.

in other news. beats is actually coming out with dj headphones, greg street posted them on his twitter, lets hope theyre good in performance, n not just looks

Back
Top Bottom