NEW South Park Wed. 4/8.... "Fishsticks" ...Kanye apperance

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I guarantee Kanye will be the only celebrity who gets his panties in a bunch over being made fun of on the show.
You dont remember the Isaac Hayes fallout after the scientology episode?
But he didn't throw a hissy fit. He just left over creative differences, and even though they killed him off, they actually sent him off in avery classy way, saying they loved working with him (through the kids, obviously) and felt bad he was taken away by a ******ed religion. They didn't slamhim at all.

Hey_

I guarantee Kanye will be the only celebrity who gets his panties in a bunch over being made fun of on the show.
But he didn't throw a hissy fit. He just left over creative differences, and even though they killed him off, they actually sent him off in a very classy way, saying they loved working with him (through the kids, obviously) and felt bad he was taken away by a ******ed religion. They didn't slam him at all.

A bear ate his face off.

Julius F. Wrek

How can anyone forget HOW they killed Chef off?
laugh.gif

Anyway, these last 2 eps haven't done it for me. I chuckled here and there but this ep was missing something. Gotta love Cartman though, he actually didplay a major part in making the joke if his hungry *@* wasn't there food would've never been brought up to begin with.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Thank GOD for this episode. Hopefully now everybody will notice what a d-bag Kanye is.
laugh.gif
first step is denial.. that should be coming soon. fans ofhis will brush it off or simply laugh. the next few stages, some may need to be on suicide watch over

I don't want to get into a whole "thing" here, but...

there are people out there whose egos are huge without the corresponding talent.

At least this guy is good at what he does. Why do we let the others slide?

Sampling is stealing?

yawn2%5B3%5D.jpg

That being said, this episode had its moments.

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

But he didn't throw a hissy fit. He just left over creative differences, and even though they killed him off, they actually sent him off in a very classy way, saying they loved working with him (through the kids, obviously) and felt bad he was taken away by a ******ed religion. They didn't slam him at all.

A bear ate his face off.

Julius F. Wrek
Go back and listen to what the kids say, which is always a reflection of Matt and Trey. They loved working with Isaac Hayes, and the manner inwhich they killed off Chef has no bearing on how they felt in regards to Isaac Hayes and the work he did on the show.It fit the show to kill off the characterin a ridiculous manner, but I would expect nothing less than NT to totally miss the point.

Hey_

Hey_

A bear ate his face off.

Julius F. Wrek
Go back and listen to what the kids say, which is always a reflection of Matt and Trey. They loved working with Isaac Hayes, and the manner in which they killed off Chef has no bearing on how they felt in regards to Isaac Hayes and the work he did on the show.It fit the show to kill off the character in a ridiculous manner, but I would expect nothing less than NT to totally miss the point.

I understood completely.

Its just that...a. bear. ate. Black. Moses'. face. off.

Julius F. Wrek

Anyone catch the Carlito's Way reference?

on another note, Matt and Trey have been using violence a lot in recent episodes. It doesn't bother me or anything, but it seems like they're runninglow on material and covering that with cartoon violence.

I thought the episode was pretty funny. Mencia's voice had me rollin and that song at the end to the beat of "Heartless" was also hilarious.

Top 5 funniest South Park episode ever..

The Kanye-Mencia scene had me dyin... I love the Carlito's Way Lalin reference when Mencia tries to make himself look pitiful.

BTW, this was like another South Park tribute to Monty Python, reminds me of the joke segment:

2e1gkt5.gif

laugh.gif

I'm going home!!!!...

*splash*

Uhhh, come on...I've been so lonely girl...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wonder why they ain't include his girl...she looks so ******ed posing sometimes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M Gooseworth

Anyone catch the Carlito's Way reference?

on another note, Matt and Trey have been using violence a lot in recent episodes. It doesn't bother me or anything, but it seems like they're running low on material and covering that with cartoon violence.

didn't kenny used to die a violent death in every episode?

Hey_

Hey_

A bear ate his face off.

Julius F. Wrek
Go back and listen to what the kids say, which is always a reflection of Matt and Trey. They loved working with Isaac Hayes, and the manner in which they killed off Chef has no bearing on how they felt in regards to Isaac Hayes and the work he did on the show.It fit the show to kill off the character in a ridiculous manner, but I would expect nothing less than NT to totally miss the point.

I understood completely.

Its just that...a. bear. ate. Black. Moses'. face. off.

Julius F. Wrek
Then he #*$+ on himself...

Back
Top Bottom