New Usher single - Moving Mountains produce by timbo

niq1.JPG
this screams hit all over it already.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Song is hot. Usher is the king of this, once this CD drops people are gonna be laughing at how they called FS/LS hot. Those songs on FS/LS were trash.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Song is hot. Usher is the king of this, once this CD drops people are gonna be laughing at how they called FS/LS hot. Those songs on FS/LS were trash.
quit NT now, just b/c people are saying JT is the new King doesn't mean you have to talk stupid, FS/LS was one of the hottest albums to comeout in a long time

Usher is great, no doubt about that but JT is up there too

Wheres the track wit him & Jeezy?
That iish is like top 3 of all time Usher singles!!
Greg Street played it earlier today.

JT is not up there with Usher by any means. FS/LS was just the 2006 version of 100% Ginuwine... he ain't foolin nobody :lol: Usher can be annoying as #+%*in terms of his personality IMO, but at least musically he has his OWN sound and he doesn't D ride everyone else and steal his whole style album to albumfrom every legend that has ever done it.

Anyway... this is false information. This is not Usher's first single. There are 3 snippets that have leaked as of late that are from the album and that isall that has been released thus far.

Make Love In The Club ft. Jeezy - CRACK :wow:... this is absolutely a hit and it will blow up if released.

Another song written by Ne-Yo and produced by Stargate but sounds nothing like a Stargate production, and it sounds crazy. And then this

Moving Mountains. Another song leaked several months back tho that I'm sure a lot of yall heard, but I highly doubt that "Dat Girl Right There"or w/e it was called is going to make the album because it was type wack :lol:

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

JT is not up there with Usher by any means. FS/LS was just the 2006 version of 100% Ginuwine... he ain't foolin nobody
laugh.gif
Usher can be annoying as #+%* in terms of his personality IMO, but at least musically he has his OWN sound and he doesn't D ride everyone else and steal his whole style album to album from every legend that has ever done it.

Anyway... this is false information. This is not Usher's first single. There are 3 snippets that have leaked as of late that are from the album and that is all that has been released thus far.

Make Love In The Club ft. Jeezy - CRACK
eek.gif
... this is absolutely a hit and it will blow up if released.

Another song written by Ne-Yo and produced by Stargate but sounds nothing like a Stargate production, and it sounds crazy. And then this

Moving Mountains. Another song leaked several months back tho that I'm sure a lot of yall heard, but I highly doubt that "Dat Girl Right There" or w/e it was called is going to make the album because it was type wack
laugh.gif

you kno i have to disagree with you on the JT arguement, to say he isn't on Usher's level is crazy, Usher could very well come back and sell crazyamounts of copies again but hey we differ on this issue and we've been over this before so no need to dwell on clashing opinions

but I do agree with you on Make Love in the Club, whether it's the first single I dont know but it def will be a single at some point and I think Jeezyis a perfect choice for this track, song is gonna be HUGEEEEEEEEE

here is the Neyo song

if I was Usher i'd release Make Love in the Club followed by Moving Mountains followed but this song

Burn was supposed to be the first single from Confessions, Yeah just leaked and blew up so they changed their strategy, Burn was big but i dont thinkConfessions would have done what it did if there wasn't a leaking of Yeah that got to radio

you kno i have to disagree with you on the JT arguement, to say he isn't on Usher's level is crazy, Usher could very well come back and sell crazy amounts of copies again but hey we differ on this issue and we've been over this before so no need to dwell on clashing opinions
laugh.gif
... well I got mad respect for you and your opinionsanyway, so it's all love. I do have to say though that I just honestly can't see how it's close. I mean I think Justin is a talented dude in hisown right, but I don't think there is any skill has has over Usher or even equal.

Dancing - Usher>>>Justin (not even close)
Vocals - Usher>>Justin (stronger voice, way more range, vocal intensity and flexibility)
Performance - Usher>>Justin
Sales - Usher>>>Justin

I dunno fam, I don't get how it's even up for debate. JT was just warming the bench while Usher was on vacation with his man Tameka
laugh.gif

Love in the Club is gonna WRECK the radio. Ursher + Jeezy + Polow = STRAIIIIIIIIIIGHT FIRE.

It's not Timbaland.

Try Tricky Stewart. Written by The-Dream.

^how you gonna put on your myspace with it being such low quality??

wait for the CDQ my dude. haha.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Love in the Club is gonna WRECK the radio. Ursher + Jeezy + Polow = STRAIIIIIIIIIIGHT FIRE.
word
pimp.gif

Da Don's been killin' it lately. His production on Mario's joint was fire.

I think its gonna be hard for him to surpass 8701 and Confessions ... but thats what i said when about confessions.

but 8701 is still his best album.

Back
Top Bottom