laugh.gif
same over here.

"I Can't Win" is...
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Soooo smooooooth.

And why the hell can I only find the full version of "Moving Mountains" on iMeem...? Stupid.

i didn't go through all the pages but this isn't produced by timbaland, it's produced by tricky stewart and written by the-dream who possiblyco-produced it too

there is no way that this is the finished version, if it is it sounds C grade and i'd be highly disappointed

whoever produced it straight bit Danja and Timbo. "My Love" and "Ice Box" are written ALL over this joint. it's not that hot

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

^PREACH!

laugh.gif

He was a fake %%@ MJ on Justified.
He was a fake %%@ Prince on FS/LS.. from the title of the album all the way down to the music (and then even had the nerve to try and diss the man he was biting).
I say he tries to be Stevie Wonder on the next album. Look out for "Songs in the Key of Innervisions" in 09 folks.
tired.gif

And Usher was a fake %%% Craig David on Confessions and everything after that. The album was hot, but that's Craig's style he took and has beenusing it like he started it. Now you can't hear a song on the radio without that rap/sing style...

Oh and about the song. I wrote this in the thread that got locked:
I love the beat, but I don't like how he flows with the track. The sing/rap bootleg Craig David(yea I said it) thing doesn't sound right to me on this one. It sounds like he's trying to catch up with the beat at some parts...

Yeah I tried to tell folks that's Tricky Stewart production, not Timbo
Internet heads made the same unnecessary pre-emptive mistake when they thought Timbo did Mary J. Blige's "Roses"

Somebody on here tried to tell me wrong just cuz a MTV article reported on how the file was leaked and labeled with Timbo's name,
like a MTV article is supposed to hold that much weight

smh

Yeah MTV was probably just going by what they saw on the Net

Unless the article says Usher said Timbo produced it, then they're just another person saying what they've heard like you and me.

Originally Posted by Beats05

whoever produced it straight bit Danja and Timbo. "My Love" and "Ice Box" are written ALL over this joint. it's not that hot

yeah...that whole stutter synth sound is definatly bit from Timbo...Tim's used it NUMEROUS amounts of times lately

Originally Posted by NCTwin

^PREACH!

laugh.gif

He was a fake %%@ Prince on FS/LS.. from the title of the album all the way down to the music (and then even had the nerve to try and diss the man he was biting).
I say he tries to be Stevie Wonder on the next album. Look out for "Songs in the Key of Innervisions" in 09 folks.
tired.gif

And Usher was a fake %%% Craig David on Confessions and everything after that. The album was hot, but that's Craig's style he took and has been using it like he started it. Now you can't hear a song on the radio without that rap/sing style...

I love the beat, but I don't like how he flows with the track. The sing/rap bootleg Craig David(yea I said it) thing doesn't sound right to me on this one. It sounds like he's trying to catch up with the beat at some parts...

my man is 100% correct on this, i didnt think any NTers would have even remembered this but b/c Craig David stuck more to the UK then the US itwasn't a real issue but you hit the nail right on the head

Usher puts out some hot stuff and so does JT...it's funny how NT acts like Usher been away too long and now they jump right back on him and alot of NTerswere scared to like Justified but fell in love with FS/LS, it's like you need reassurance from peers for it to be ok to like something.

I don't know enough of Craig David's material to comment on this whole Usher biting his style business

but to give credit where credit is due,
"sing-rap" style belongs to R. Kelly the father of it
The R. album and TP-2.com

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by NCTwin

^PREACH!

laugh.gif

tired.gif

And Usher was a fake %%% Craig David on Confessions and everything after that. The album was hot, but that's Craig's style he took and has been using it like he started it. Now you can't hear a song on the radio without that rap/sing style...

my man is 100% correct on this, i didnt think any NTers would have even remembered this but b/c Craig David stuck more to the UK then the US it wasn't a real issue but you hit the nail right on the head

Usher puts out some hot stuff and so does JT...it's funny how NT acts like Usher been away too long and now they jump right back on him and alot of NTers were scared to like Justified but fell in love with FS/LS, it's like you need reassurance from peers for it to be ok to like something.

I was waiting for you to come in here...
laugh.gif

When "Fill Me In" touched down in America, it was like nothing anyone has ever heard. I remember a lot of buzz around the style he was using. Itwas hot, but unfortunately nobody really gave Craig any love here. So he went back to the UK and kept doing his thing while the American singers(Usher, Kelly, everyone today) capitalized on it and adapted it as their own like Craig didn't even exist.
tired.gif

I really liked Justified, but I caught a lot of heat from my friends until I let them listen to it. After that, everyone was asking for a copy...

Back
Top Bottom