New Usher single - Moving Mountains produce by timbo

Those songs on FS/LS were trash.
smh.gif

I'm listening to a track with Usher and Jeezy produced by Polow Da Don right now called "Love In The Club". It's supposed to be the"First Single"

Is Love in the Club the first time Jeezys ever been on a ladies joint? his verse was pretty good.

laugh.gif
Are people serious when they say FS/LS has good songs? I mean likethe actual songs, as in the lyrics. Not you nodding your head in a car because of Timbo's beats. "Hi my name is bob and I work at my job I make 20something dollars a day" are quite possibly some of the worst lyrics I have ever heard a grown man sing. Or "You got me screwed up off of yourmelody" what the hell does that even mean, someones melody? "Ill let you whip me if I misbehave" cant forget that suspect line. Maybe"If I wrote you a symphony, just to say how much you mean to me. What would you do? If I told you you were beautiful, would you date me on theregular?" All very dumb lyrics. I mean I remember when I first heard this CD and I would actually be thinking in my head is he really saying thiscrap? Didn't someone in the studio ask him why these lyrics are so ******ed?

Usher makes much, much better songs. Please dont confuse a hot song with a good song. JT has many, many hot songs and he does have some good songs (I likedJustified alot), but there is a reason why some artists shouldnt write their own material and he is one of them. He said he wanted to write more on this albumand believe me it showed, not to mention some songs on the CD had this fake Prince vibe. We all know the production was crazy, but does anyone listen tolyrics anymore before they deem songs great or a CD classic?

^PREACH!

laugh.gif

He was a fake %%@ MJ on Justified.
He was a fake %%@ Prince on FS/LS.. from the title of the album all the way down to the music (and then even had the nerve to try and diss the man he wasbiting).
I say he tries to be Stevie Wonder on the next album. Look out for "Songs in the Key of Innervisions" in 09 folks.
tired.gif

i'm a fan of both, but bringing lyricism into this is silly because neither JT nor Ursh write their own stuff.
they're both very talented, but they both have A LOT of help (and so did MJ), so trying to flip that on JT like Usher doesn't benefit from greatsongwriting and production is bogus.

Usher is definitely at the top alone, but JT is no slouch by any means.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

i'm a fan of both, but bringing lyricism into this is silly because neither JT nor Ursh write their own stuff.
they're both very talented, but they both have A LOT of help (and so did MJ), so trying to flip that on JT like Usher doesn't benefit from great songwriting and production is bogus.

Usher is definitely at the top alone, but JT is no slouch by any means.

Thats even more pathetic then. Even though JT said that he wrote much more on FS/LS and like I said before, it really shows. But lets go by what yousaid, you said that neither JT or Usher write their own stuff correct? So JT cant even pick good songs that other people write? I mean he has the budget tohire whoever he wants to write for him, so the dude cannot even pick good lyrics and songs that are given to him or hire better song writers? Thats even worsethan not being able to write good songs because writing good songs is extremely difficult. So at least be able to pick out good lyrics, thats kind of sad ifsomeone cant do that.

So I guess then we should give Usher credit for at least choosing good lyrics, something JT cant do anymore apparently. Not to mention the man had 4 yearsor something to make FS/LS and it's worse than Justified in every way. It's not like there was a lack of time to find better lyrics to match the greatproduction he had.

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

idk what quality you got but mines is great quality pretty much like cdq, just a dj on it.

so basically, you got the RADIO RIP version? because the only full length i see is that (with the dj on it as well).
laugh.gif

the full version is out!
pimp.gif

for some reason, it sounds different from the snippet. quality wise? sounds slower too.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom