New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

what do the tributes look like?
Jordan-Why-Not-Zer0.1-Tribute.png

Finally got a chance to try these on and seems like a decent shoe.
-Is the sole on the bred colorway translucent or solid. Looks like it is translucent but couldn't tell.
-Is there a total blackout colorway due out for this shoe?

Finally got a chance to try these on and seems like a decent shoe.
-Is the sole on the bred colorway translucent or solid. Looks like it is translucent but couldn't tell.
-Is there a total blackout colorway due out for this shoe?
its translucent

I got the all star shoes and I’ve played in them at the gym a few times. The black paint scratches off leaving the white underneath showing. Just curious if the other colorway are doing this too or just the all stars.

I got the all star shoes and I’ve played in them at the gym a few times. The black paint scratches off leaving the white underneath showing. Just curious if the other colorway are doing this too or just the all stars.

See I was worried about that with the All-Stars

i have scuffs on my mirror image but after wiping the toe area with the disinfectant wipes, it came off and it's like new, no paint missing yet, indoor hoops only.

i have scuffs on my mirror image but after wiping the toe area with the disinfectant wipes, it came off and it's like new, no paint missing yet, indoor hoops only.
Mine are indoors too. Just gonna wait for some price drops. Got my eye on two way and bred.

I can't get over how nice of a performer this shoe is, especially in a solid rubber colorway. Lockdown, traction, support and stability are all excellent. Since the rubber outsole is pliable, dust gets wiped off on its own and is not an issue. Definitely a contender for shoe of the year.

I can't get over how nice of a performer this shoe is, especially in a solid rubber colorway. Lockdown, traction, support and stability are all excellent. Since the rubber outsole is pliable, dust gets wiped off on its own and is not an issue. Definitely a contender for shoe of the year.
Cant wait till these go on sale will cop a few pairs. Outside of the college colors which are also selling slow besides the UNC pair on eastbay these are chilling in most places on/offline.

Some colorways are eligible for discount on footlocker.com for 100. Copped the UNC pair just now. The college pair and the tribute colorway can use the coupon. They also have the mirror image in random sizes. Just trying to look out

Edit: The UNC and Michigan 32's can also use the discount

Last edited:
Thanks peteweezy peteweezy ! Hard to pass up trying these and a shoe like the PG2 for $100 or close to it. Grabbing the Georgetown (brings total in TX to ~ $107 shipped before 7.5% ebates - FYI: FTL code expires early TH morning).

Need that colorway that Russ has on tonight to release, blackout colorway with a solid bottom. Not feeling any of these except the Breds and those are translucent. Unless they are retro 11's, done with anything translucent, especially when it comes to playing ball. Just too much miss when it comes to translucent and traction.

Michigan's for me tomorrow along with XXX2. My Patience worked as I waited for the EA 50% off.
Wish I had a footlocker connect but Westbrooks and 32's combined for about 150 is awesome. Glad they didn't sell out for you and others. Will have to live with my 20% off savings lol.

Just got my UNCs here. They look pretty good in person. I ordered half a size up because I have known shoes like these are hard to put on. These are still extremely tight on me at least and extremely long laces but I’m gonna keep em cause I like them.

went a half size up too, got the cotton shots. Unreal difficult to put on... gotta think there may have been a better way to make the opening big enough...

Back
Top Bottom