New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Think im going to cop the Tributes.

I've worn them on foot, but haven't balled in them. Do they feel heavy?
Heavy on court, no...you won't be disappointed. These shoes are great to ball in. I wrote back a while ago that the only issue I found was the cuts I got on top of both ankles. What I think happened there was that I laced them too tight, but I'm still paying attention to that aspect. Assuming I've fixed this problem, these shoes are better to ball in than Kyrie's, PG's or the latest hyperdunk! I don't have 32's, but I have no interest after trying these out.

Last edited:
Think im going to cop the Tributes.

I've worn them on foot, but haven't balled in them. Do they feel heavy?
The fit is so tight and one-to-one that they're not going to feel heavy at all. It does start off clunky at first though just because it has so much going on. If you're use to having something minimal feeling this is definitely not going to be your type of shoe.

considering how snug the shoe is, i really hate the strap, it does secure the ankle, but the gap between the strap and the lower part of the shoe leaves space which falsely makes you think your foot is not secure, which is not the case. can't wait to find a pair on disco and cut the straps to see if they hoop better.

via j23app
DUb8TCQVMAEEEaq.jpg

Liking the pair with the teal hits and the 3M-looking pair top right

Heavy on court, no...you won't be disappointed. These shoes are great to ball in. I wrote back a while ago that the only issue I found was the cuts I got on top of both ankles. What I think happened there was that I laced them too tight, but I'm still paying attention to that aspect. Assuming I've fixed this problem, these shoes are better to ball in than Kyrie's, PG's or the latest hyperdunk! I don't have 32's, but I have no interest after trying these out.

The fit is so tight and one-to-one that they're not going to feel heavy at all. It does start off clunky at first though just because it has so much going on. If you're use to having something minimal feeling this is definitely not going to be your type of shoe.

It’s like an extension of your feet. Won’t feel heavy at all.

Thank you kind Sirs.

I've watched so many reviews on these kicks, but I think the best ones are Nightwings and this Korean dudes one. The Korean review had the camera pointing at the dudes feet when landed/pushed off/lateral movements and the shoe just looks planted - kind of like a racing car/F1 going around corners. It's crazy.

Definitely picking up the Tributes and hopefully a triple-black pair.

Basing from posts from this thread is this the best basketball performance shoes in the market right now? looking to buy a basketball shoes and I cant decide

Basing from posts from this thread is this the best basketball performance shoes in the market right now? looking to buy a basketball shoes and I cant decide

Yep the Zer0.1's are very promising, even from trying them on from store I could these would be amazing. Since 2004, I've worn the 2K4 (20+ pairs), Kobe 8 and Kyrie 3.

What's your game like?

These have impact protection without sacrificing court feel, which is a very hard combination to perfect.

Yep the Zer0.1's are very promising, even from trying them on from store I could these would be amazing. Since 2004, I've worn the 2K4 (20+ pairs), Kobe 8 and Kyrie 3.

What's your game like?

These have impact protection without sacrificing court feel, which is a very hard combination to perfect.

Well Im a big who's a rebounder and shot blocker with some post up game who shoots some jump shot now, because which big doesn't today :rofl:

Kyrie 3 was my go-to-pair last season and they sucked for me but I dont buy a lot of Bball shoes now.

It all depends on your game and what you're used to. If you like minimal, free flowing shoes like the KDX, Curry 4, etc. then you're going to hate this shoe. If you don't really have a preference then this is definitely a contender for shoe of the year.

Last edited:
Well Im a big who's a rebounder and shot blocker with some post up game who shoots some jump shot now, because which big doesn't today :rofl:

Kyrie 3 was my go-to-pair last season and they sucked for me but I dont buy a lot of Bball shoes now.

When I hear the word 'big' I'd recommend looking at the Lebron XV or KDX - namely for their impact support. I can't say i've worn them, but everytime I see the XV's i just think about it's lack of outrigger and how high it is off the ground.. eek. But they do look comfy.

The Hyperdunk is a solid shoe. It's M-O is doing a lil bit of everything but no specializing in anything. Comparable to the Adidas Crazy Explosive.

I like these better than the lebron 15, kyrie 4s, kd 9 (haven’t tried 10, but 9>10, from what I’ve heard), kobe ad mids, hyperdunks (good shoe tho). I think this will be one of the year’s best shoe. I know it’s early.

Only thing I hate is the paint on my all stars is coming off like lotto scratchers. Playing indoors too. Hope the two ways can stay clean.

Seen these at my local FNL yesterday. The back heel is 2 tone ( orange and blue ) and the overall shoe is pretty clean. For now I am happy with the 2 colorways I have but I might pick these up in the future

Seen these at my local FNL yesterday. The back heel is 2 tone ( orange and blue ) and the overall shoe is pretty clean. For now I am happy with the 2 colorways I have but I might pick these up in the future

Waiting for some mark downs. I dig these shoe 360.

Any other narrow footers went half size down?

Nah man, and I've got narrow feet.

I've seen enough of your posts over the years to realize that you are the narrow-foot god :lol: No idea how you size down in some sneakers

Nah man, and I've got narrow feet.

I've seen enough of your posts over the years to realize that you are the narrow-foot god :lol: No idea how you size down in some sneakers

:rofl:

I'm meticulous about fit. So you know I don't rock with Adidas like that. Went a full size and a half down on one of their products. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom