New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Really don’t want to spend money on these so hoping that unc colorway isn’t branded. Someone post a leak lol

Been wearing these the past few days, the 2way colorway, and have nothing but good things to say about them. I’m a bigger guy but these offer plenty of support and cushioning. Plus I rocked em casually and got plenty of props :lol:

Really don’t want to spend money on these so hoping that unc colorway isn’t branded. Someone post a leak lol

Hoping for the same, but if they are I can’t resist. There’s a college navy/white/Amarillo pair listed too which tells me Michigan... and that they’ll be branded

24729E80-542A-48F0-B0E2-453AAB6C102F.png

This looks to be the above posted navy/white/gold pair

I thought we were getting the creamsicles today? Haven’t seen them on NDC yet

was going to hold out until they dropped on NDC to use a 1 day shipping code I got, but saw them on Eastbay and had to scoop. Looking forward to having these in hands #whynot?

They're up on NDC now as well... oh well, guess I'll play the waiting game on my ground shipping from eastbay

Same marbling as the 32. Branding helps but not feeling that layout. That must be the University Blue/White but that still leaves the White/university blue/navy pair which I’m holding out hope on.

yea that marbled pair is turrible in my opinion.

I hate that the different materials results in different shades of blue as well, has bothered me across many shoes, but It's so evident in those I feel

I don’t know. I might just cop every GR color way of this model. Just got the rsvp for the black red color way. Looks nice!!

For anyone who has balled or worn them for awhile. Do these break in much? The upper material does not look like it will stretch. Just got the all stars but debating if I should return them. I got wide feet and still a lil snug. Went up half a size too.

i need them to go on disco so i can cop a second pair and cut the straps and see how they perform.
I'm pretty sure that will happen soon enough. When they first dropped on eastbay a few days later they had took the discount exclusion off and now its back on them. Eastbay is funny like that at times.

Back
Top Bottom