New Years with Family or Friends, i dont know what to do..

I am so stuck right now and i feel like a real douche bag, i am 18 years old and for once i would like to break the tradition of bringing in the new year withmom and dad. Instead i would like to kick it with friends from back home, since i live in another state and havent seen some of my friends in Months that feelslike years. I love my parents although we go through our good and bad. My parents said i can go with my friends. But you could always tell when your parentsare hurt. I dont know if they really were but i just feel really bad for breaking the tradition but it has to happen soon? I just dont know what to do. I wouldlove to bring in the new year with my friends beautiful ladies, party hard but at the same time i feel obligated to spend it with family. even though it willbe maadd boring. its not like right after new years i can go drive down to see my friends being that its an 1h and some change drive.. What would you do NT?

unless you're leaving new years day there will be other parties to go to w/ your friends...NY really isn't that serious...a party is a party...

I'd say friends. It will be so much more fun. If you stay at home with your parents, all you'd be doing is thinking how much fun you could be havingpartying with your friends. Your parents were once your age, I'm sure they'd understand. It's not like they're going to think that youdon't love them anymore if you decide to go party with your friends rather than stay at home. Just spend time with them during the day, if it's goingto make you feel any better.

stopped being spoiled you @@!*%+#. Your friends are not going to be there to bail you out of jail when you do something because there going to be in that cellwith you while your parents bail you out.

Man New Years is not that deep. Go chill with your friends if you don't see them that much. Just make sure you give the family a phone call at the turn ofthe year.

Your 18, it's about that time for you when you can step out into the world. I mean spending New Years with the family is not the same as say spendingChristmas with the family.

So I say go with your friends, but keep your family in mind.

Im in the same position every single year, and I have always chosen family up until last year. I went out to a club with my friends, and realized i should havejust stayed at home with the fam.

Family first. I'm sure your parents would appreciate it, but also wouldn't mind if you went out. But wish then Happy New Years also, then i thinkyou'll be fine.

I am the most non-religious person in the world, but for the last 5 years I have went to church with my family. The new year is like a new beginning, and itfeels good bringing it in with the people who mattter most.

Family is important but it really depends on how bad u wana party. You're young so they should understand if you wana go out.

NT is wrong again, go party get twasted (twisted/wasted) and get some (())

Answer me this: Can you do that with the fam?

Be smart young blood. Follow your heart

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

NT is wrong again, go party get twasted (twisted/wasted) and get some (())

Answer me this: Can you do that with the fam?

Be smart young blood. Follow your heart

good luck in life guy, with your thought process you'll need all the luck you can get.

Life is about more than that, and family is about more than just a formality.

funny part is you said "follow your heart", in your heart your fam should be first, then friends.
your mind is what may tell you to go with your friends, not your heart.

Friends man! If your eighteen I'm guessing your a senior going off to college and this is the last good year with your high school buddies. You can be withyour parents all the time, but party it up you shouldn't feel bad, thats why we CELEBRATE the new year.

Back
Top Bottom