New York City Party Scene

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

INFO??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im joking guys, avoid the pink houses at all cost (its a public housing project)

where these houses? what borough?
east new york, brooklyn

great. cant wait to attend this pink party.

Originally Posted by Man E

Explore, just cause you're on the upper east side doesn't mean you have to limit yourself, the whole city is easily accessible. Seriously nyc has the most diverse/dynamic party scene in the entire world. What kind of people are you looking for?

wat kinda environment u look'n for?

what are some good clubs with mixed crowds? 

Originally Posted by Man E

Explore, just cause you're on the upper east side doesn't mean you have to limit yourself, the whole city is easily accessible. Seriously nyc has the most diverse/dynamic party scene in the entire world. What kind of people are you looking for?

Originally Posted by bballj228

Fox5Kobe wrote:

Man E wrote:

Upstate NY outside on certain streetz

Originally Posted by bballj228

Fox5Kobe wrote:

Man E wrote:

Upstate NY outside on certain streetz

I don't do clubs, but Yorkville (the neighborhood you'll be living in) has a great bar culture, one of the few holdovers from it's seedier German/Irish roots. There is literally a bar on every corner. You're staying a little bit north of where I frequent, though. Much like Murray Hill, the Yorkville area has a large post-Grad community. (Normandie Dorms, for example).

I live on E. 84th and RARELY go out in any other neighborhood, unless it's a birthday or a friend is bartending.

Hit up the Blockheads on Second for cheap faux Mexican and cheapish booze. Other than that, I'd say you need to find a local and establish a relationship with the bartender.

I don't do clubs, but Yorkville (the neighborhood you'll be living in) has a great bar culture, one of the few holdovers from it's seedier German/Irish roots. There is literally a bar on every corner. You're staying a little bit north of where I frequent, though. Much like Murray Hill, the Yorkville area has a large post-Grad community. (Normandie Dorms, for example).

I live on E. 84th and RARELY go out in any other neighborhood, unless it's a birthday or a friend is bartending.

Hit up the Blockheads on Second for cheap faux Mexican and cheapish booze. Other than that, I'd say you need to find a local and establish a relationship with the bartender.

Stay on the easy side from 40st down to alphabet city you'll have a great time many options and won't spend too much

Stay on the easy side from 40st down to alphabet city you'll have a great time many options and won't spend too much

im on E. 87th, the only UES bar I regularly hit up is Auction House.  I usually never stick to one neighborhood, I like to mix it up....yelp is a good site to use for bar/club/restaurant reviews.  It depends on the bar or club you go to but a lot dont even check ID's, so you shouldnt have too much of a problem finding a spot at 20.

im on E. 87th, the only UES bar I regularly hit up is Auction House.  I usually never stick to one neighborhood, I like to mix it up....yelp is a good site to use for bar/club/restaurant reviews.  It depends on the bar or club you go to but a lot dont even check ID's, so you shouldnt have too much of a problem finding a spot at 20.

Go to Meatpacking District. That's where all the fancy broads go. LES parties usually are enh but got a lotta drug use if that's your drift,

Go to Meatpacking District. That's where all the fancy broads go. LES parties usually are enh but got a lotta drug use if that's your drift,

op, how much are u payin for rent out there?

i might be goin out this summer for a temp gig but havent even started lookin for housin yet and not sure what prices range around (workin by the today show in nyc)...

op, how much are u payin for rent out there?

i might be goin out this summer for a temp gig but havent even started lookin for housin yet and not sure what prices range around (workin by the today show in nyc)...

I think it's 2nd Avenue....on the Upper East Side where you're living....that's a pub crawl. Bars everywhere.

Chicks with $$$$.

EDIT-Just saw that you're 20.

Subscribe to Netflix.

I think it's 2nd Avenue....on the Upper East Side where you're living....that's a pub crawl. Bars everywhere.

Chicks with $$$$.

Subscribe to Netflix.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Chicks with $$$$.

Subscribe to Netflix.

i work on 99th and madison and 2nd ave is deff where you wanna be. My coworkers and I go out on fridays afterwork and just go where ever there is a decent crowd. Mostly bars but if you are looking for the club life you gotta go further downtown

Originally Posted by illphillip

Chicks with $$$$.

Subscribe to Netflix.

i work on 99th and madison and 2nd ave is deff where you wanna be. My coworkers and I go out on fridays afterwork and just go where ever there is a decent crowd. Mostly bars but if you are looking for the club life you gotta go further downtown

Back
Top Bottom