New York City Party Scene

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im joking guys, avoid the pink houses at all cost (its a public housing project)

where these houses? what borough?
east new york, brooklyn

pimp.gif
devil.gif

make sure you go to at least one rave, dopest !*$@ i ever found. everybody is so drugged out and nice. such a different environment from a club/bar/lounge, it's a nice change every once in a while.

make sure you go to at least one rave, dopest !*$@ i ever found. everybody is so drugged out and nice. such a different environment from a club/bar/lounge, it's a nice change every once in a while.

I've got a couple friends that are in the low 50s on 2nd ave. Their entire block is lined with bars. Football sundays are crazy cause theres a ******** bar, a Jets bar, an Eagles bar, and a Dolphins bar on the same block.

Definitely check out McSorelys. I make sure to stop by there every time I go up to the city. Awesome atmosphere. Another bar I liked was Phoebes on Bowery and 4th.

I may be moving up there in August or September. I should know in the next week or two once NYU gets back to me.

I've got a couple friends that are in the low 50s on 2nd ave. Their entire block is lined with bars. Football sundays are crazy cause theres a ******** bar, a Jets bar, an Eagles bar, and a Dolphins bar on the same block.

Definitely check out McSorelys. I make sure to stop by there every time I go up to the city. Awesome atmosphere. Another bar I liked was Phoebes on Bowery and 4th.

I may be moving up there in August or September. I should know in the next week or two once NYU gets back to me.

I'm definitely down to chill with a couple of NTers as well, really want to experience NYC to the fullest since I might end up there once I finish undergrad. Appreciate all the reccomendations

ManE: I'm black so preferably a black or mixed crowd venue. I like women in all flavors though, so I'm pretty open.
Fox5Kobe: As far as environment I'll be staying with my cousin and we're both straight males, college students, into hip hop and other popular radio type music. Neither of us are into the drug scene.
ThrowedInDaGame: Appreciate that man, I'll be sure to sign up for both. I'm interning with Oppenheimer & Co.
ArmenExchange: Its at Educational Housing Services believe ours was $3,400 for a triple occupancy during the summer session (May 29th-August 13th) they have different prices depending on size of the room and number of roommates and I think three different locations around the city as well. NYU also has summer housing for interns as well. NBC is in midtown, right? I'll be working in that area too.
KiloJules64-Yeah, I'm in EHS. Appreciate the help man.
Smokee-We definitely might have to check one out. We're from Detroit so both of us listen to a little bit of electronic music.

I'm definitely down to chill with a couple of NTers as well, really want to experience NYC to the fullest since I might end up there once I finish undergrad. Appreciate all the reccomendations

ManE: I'm black so preferably a black or mixed crowd venue. I like women in all flavors though, so I'm pretty open.
Fox5Kobe: As far as environment I'll be staying with my cousin and we're both straight males, college students, into hip hop and other popular radio type music. Neither of us are into the drug scene.
ThrowedInDaGame: Appreciate that man, I'll be sure to sign up for both. I'm interning with Oppenheimer & Co.
ArmenExchange: Its at Educational Housing Services believe ours was $3,400 for a triple occupancy during the summer session (May 29th-August 13th) they have different prices depending on size of the room and number of roommates and I think three different locations around the city as well. NYU also has summer housing for interns as well. NBC is in midtown, right? I'll be working in that area too.
KiloJules64-Yeah, I'm in EHS. Appreciate the help man.
Smokee-We definitely might have to check one out. We're from Detroit so both of us listen to a little bit of electronic music.

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

Yeah, the raves are cool but idk the girls are usually borderline ugly from my experience. Like nice bodies but then the face is
sick.gif
I mean correct me if I'm wrong, my girl judgment may be off
laugh.gif

And Diego I work at a bar on the LES

Yeah, the raves are cool but idk the girls are usually borderline ugly from my experience. Like nice bodies but then the face is
sick.gif
laugh.gif

OP, you trying to hit up clubs, lounges, dive bars, etc.? I would say just go bar hopping all over the city and find what you like, there is always a good time going on somewhere.

OP, you trying to hit up clubs, lounges, dive bars, etc.? I would say just go bar hopping all over the city and find what you like, there is always a good time going on somewhere.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

sick.gif
laugh.gif

I was gonna ask u where u work to maybe check it out on a monday with some classmates but u pissed me off when u said "a bar in LES".

Anyways OP, the only club in Manhattan your going to is webster hall it santos house unless u get a fake (my apologies in advance).
Unless u got money to get tables, or know the right people, then the club scene in nyc for males is dead....its BEEN dead.

And hahaha at homie saying "Yorkville" lol

sick.gif
laugh.gif

I was gonna ask u where u work to maybe check it out on a monday with some classmates but u pissed me off when u said "a bar in LES".

Anyways OP, the only club in Manhattan your going to is webster hall it santos house unless u get a fake (my apologies in advance).
Unless u got money to get tables, or know the right people, then the club scene in nyc for males is dead....its BEEN dead.

And hahaha at homie saying "Yorkville" lol

Wow at some ppl just falling for the Pink houses "parties" like it's a different version of those all white attire parties in the Hamptons.

Wow at some ppl just falling for the Pink houses "parties" like it's a different version of those all white attire parties in the Hamptons.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

the bar u work at need a dj? Im desperate for a gig. OP needs to hit up Bar None. Love that place

sick.gif
laugh.gif

the bar u work at need a dj? Im desperate for a gig. OP needs to hit up Bar None. Love that place

^ Bar None cards me every time. Idk what OP looks like but they even carded my older coworkers.
And the nights I work we have residents but I could ask

^ Bar None cards me every time. Idk what OP looks like but they even carded my older coworkers.
And the nights I work we have residents but I could ask

Back
Top Bottom