New York City Party Scene

My old roommate works at Bar None, the Indian waitress/shot girl/coat check. I get blessed with the beer when I'm there.

My old roommate works at Bar None, the Indian waitress/shot girl/coat check. I get blessed with the beer when I'm there.

Planning an NYC trip soon. The only dilemma is how expensive it is to get hotels in NYC. A lot of my friends I know that went to NYC would get hotels in New Jersey. I do not mind doing that. It is just the idea of taking the subway past midnight. In my city here, we don't have an underground metro/subway. It is all just transit buses, and I don't even ever like taking the bus that late and never really did.

Planning an NYC trip soon. The only dilemma is how expensive it is to get hotels in NYC. A lot of my friends I know that went to NYC would get hotels in New Jersey. I do not mind doing that. It is just the idea of taking the subway past midnight. In my city here, we don't have an underground metro/subway. It is all just transit buses, and I don't even ever like taking the bus that late and never really did.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

^ Bar None cards me every time. Idk what OP looks like but they even carded my older coworkers.
And the nights I work we have residents but I could ask

Thanks. Pleaseeeeeeee let me know lol

Originally Posted by kilojules64

^ Bar None cards me every time. Idk what OP looks like but they even carded my older coworkers.
And the nights I work we have residents but I could ask

Thanks. Pleaseeeeeeee let me know lol

Dorians and Saloon have a pretty young crowd on the UES. Mad River (i think is the name) used to have an international night on Wed that was for study abroad people from some weird school, we used to have to argue to get in as americans but it gets crowded and goes all night and was fun even though they barely speak english. As others have stated, Turtle bay in the 50s is young so is Mcfaddens in the 40s. These are all place for very early 20s. Most, if not all places will check your id if they are 21+ on anything but a not dead night. the above and others are definitely more lenient. Spend money on a halfway descent fake if you are hanging with a 21+ crowd it will make things easier and don't push your luck on spots you hit up if it is suspect quality.
Just read that you were black, the above is mostly a white scene would try Turtle Bay and Tonic East in the 30s for a mixed scene. All are college/dive bars but get a good crowd/dance. Saloon did a ton of $40, 4 hour open bars from 10-2.

Dorians and Saloon have a pretty young crowd on the UES. Mad River (i think is the name) used to have an international night on Wed that was for study abroad people from some weird school, we used to have to argue to get in as americans but it gets crowded and goes all night and was fun even though they barely speak english. As others have stated, Turtle bay in the 50s is young so is Mcfaddens in the 40s. These are all place for very early 20s. Most, if not all places will check your id if they are 21+ on anything but a not dead night. the above and others are definitely more lenient. Spend money on a halfway descent fake if you are hanging with a 21+ crowd it will make things easier and don't push your luck on spots you hit up if it is suspect quality.
Just read that you were black, the above is mostly a white scene would try Turtle Bay and Tonic East in the 30s for a mixed scene. All are college/dive bars but get a good crowd/dance. Saloon did a ton of $40, 4 hour open bars from 10-2.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

INFO??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im joking guys, avoid the pink houses at all cost (its a public housing project)

where these houses? what borough?
east new york, brooklyn

crown fried chicken. there's always dudes out there, late night. buying food off the menu. waiting to get shot.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

INFO??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im joking guys, avoid the pink houses at all cost (its a public housing project)

where these houses? what borough?
east new york, brooklyn

crown fried chicken. there's always dudes out there, late night. buying food off the menu. waiting to get shot.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

I think Bar None is kind of a dump, if 21+ i like Penny Fartherings  across the street.
Also Phebes on the LES.
Yea it's a dump but it's a dive bar, it's supposed to be like that.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

I think Bar None is kind of a dump, if 21+ i like Penny Fartherings  across the street.
Also Phebes on the LES.
Yea it's a dump but it's a dive bar, it's supposed to be like that.

Back
Top Bottom