New York City Party Scene

Out of curiosity, where are you interning?

And

Start here:
http://internbar.com/

join the InternBar FB group too. Last summer, I usually used it for happy-hours/pre-game type spots. Open Bars
pimp.gif

There are parties too...but those are usually hit or miss.

Roof top parties>

Out of curiosity, where are you interning?

And

Start here:
http://internbar.com/

join the InternBar FB group too. Last summer, I usually used it for happy-hours/pre-game type spots. Open Bars
pimp.gif

There are parties too...but those are usually hit or miss.

Roof top parties>

im goinnto ny this summer as well but for rockthebells. i wanna go to a club /bar where they are madd fine dominican chicks

im goinnto ny this summer as well but for rockthebells. i wanna go to a club /bar where they are madd fine dominican chicks

Originally Posted by DB WEST

I'm living on third avenue and 97th street this summer during my internship.  Where are the good restaurants, stores and nightlife in this area.  What are some good night spots to hit up around the city.  Will being 20 get in the way of me having a good time this summer?

In EHS ?
Dope, I'm 2 blocks away.
I'm gonna edit this later and give you the full spectrum. Hopefully my idea of good night spots suits you, I'll try to list the ones where there are lots of good looking girls rather than boys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DB WEST

I'm living on third avenue and 97th street this summer during my internship.  Where are the good restaurants, stores and nightlife in this area.  What are some good night spots to hit up around the city.  Will being 20 get in the way of me having a good time this summer?

In EHS ?
Dope, I'm 2 blocks away.
I'm gonna edit this later and give you the full spectrum. Hopefully my idea of good night spots suits you, I'll try to list the ones where there are lots of good looking girls rather than boys
laugh.gif

go uptown, get some nutcrackers, bag a dominican chick and then go back home. they check id's everywhere in the city

go uptown, get some nutcrackers, bag a dominican chick and then go back home. they check id's everywhere in the city

You're across the street from Washington projects in that fashion school building??

Honestly being 20 will hold you back but second ave bars stop carding after a while. Sneak in and live life. Try BBR on 90th and 2nd I believe. A lot of drunk women on Fridays and Saturdays.

You're across the street from Washington projects in that fashion school building??

Honestly being 20 will hold you back but second ave bars stop carding after a while. Sneak in and live life. Try BBR on 90th and 2nd I believe. A lot of drunk women on Fridays and Saturdays.

I thought most places in NY don't really check ID's? I was only checked once for all the times I've been out there anyway, and I look VERY young (look about 16-17). Maybe clubs though, I didn't frequent those much, just mainly bars.

Also, if you guys have any information on where I can find some dubstep/house/techno spots/shows or the underground raves...

I'll be out 5/25 - 5/28 if any locals wanna kick it, grab a few drinks and a few booties.

I thought most places in NY don't really check ID's? I was only checked once for all the times I've been out there anyway, and I look VERY young (look about 16-17). Maybe clubs though, I didn't frequent those much, just mainly bars.

Also, if you guys have any information on where I can find some dubstep/house/techno spots/shows or the underground raves...

I'll be out 5/25 - 5/28 if any locals wanna kick it, grab a few drinks and a few booties.

Pshhh I'm 20, people always tell me I look like a 16 year old girl, and I do just fine.
I also bartend so if the situation gets dreary for you OP, I could convince ol' boy at the door to let you and your friends in
laugh.gif

We actually throw really REALLY fun Monday night parties
pimp.gif

Pshhh I'm 20, people always tell me I look like a 16 year old girl, and I do just fine.
I also bartend so if the situation gets dreary for you OP, I could convince ol' boy at the door to let you and your friends in
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Pretty girls usually don't have much trouble regardless of age.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Pretty girls usually don't have much trouble regardless of age.

2nd ave is packed with bars...a lot of bars in the 30s to 50s (east side)...I usually hit up turtle bay, irish exit, etc... all between east 49th and 55th street on 2nd avenue...mostly college crowds
21+

bar crawls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2nd ave is packed with bars...a lot of bars in the 30s to 50s (east side)...I usually hit up turtle bay, irish exit, etc... all between east 49th and 55th street on 2nd avenue...mostly college crowds
21+

bar crawls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom