New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guess the pats want the better draft pick more than the giants do.. ngl that last pats FG attempt looked like an intentional throw.

Last edited:
I myself don't believe in tanking. Whether we have a top 3 or a top 10 pick, if this regime picks their own QB to draft, I will trust them to develop that player.

I myself don't believe in tanking. Whether we have a top 3 or a top 10 pick, if this regime picks their own QB to draft, I will trust them to develop that player.

i'm with ya on that for sure. I don't want my team to bench players that are part of the future of this team. development is important and part of that is being competitive

BUT

top 4 pick would have been nice for us. Don't think we win another game, I did think that few weeks ago also

watch us beat philly 13-10

Caleb
Bo
Drake Maye
Michael Pinx

We should be getting one of them. They need to lose our cuz Washington or Tennessee will get one of them QB's if available.

I think we're out on Caleb unless we trade up. I don't know if I'd want to trade up though because of the glaring holes this team has. I'd be interested in Bo. Drake scares me just because he's a UNC QB. Maybe yall have seen him play more and have a better idea, but I'd need to be convinced on that one. Penix scares me a little. Yea he put up great numbers but he was also a 6th year senior.

Damn this has been a ruff szn. Stupid wins taking them out of top pick contention even tho Philly is the emotional exception and will always be special.

Saquon in Philly

1710244797410.gif

I like what we did by trading for Burns, pair him with Kayvon should be good! Also, I will take Singletary for the money he got versus what Philly paid Saquon...

Not mad at the moves neither. Barkley going where he’s going stings to the core cuz he’s been the face of the franchise even if days have been better. DJ owes him least 1/2 his monies that he stole last off szn.

It was time to part ways I guess but now I can’t even root for his on-field success outside of health.

WR you could get a really good one at the 6 spot in the draft if they stay there, safety I can see them getting in FA. Still need another corner too!

I’m not saying spend big on a WR but at least bring one in that can separate better than what we currently have.

Back
Top Bottom