New York Knicks vs Portaland TrailBlazers Feb 1

this will be my first time seeing New York play. and my 2nd time seeing the Blazers play.

i wonder if the Knicks are as bad as NT says. i wanna see. and i wanna see if Portland is as good as people say they are

Eddie Curry got the flu and is not playing.

i was wondering if someone was gonna post this....as much as i hate to say it ill be honest...portland's gonna win by 20...zach is gonna try to do toomuch....and brandon roy is going to score his career high tonite.

laugh.gif
@ the Knicks on national TV. Oh well, at least it's not anotherMiami game

trust, we are a bad team. but they've been playing well lately (like that really matters at this point).

these announcers do waay to much Knick-bashing. Well, really just Barry. what a deuche!

there is so much irony in this game:

zach randolph coming from a troubled team, and the home fans hating him, to another team to experience the same thing.

the knicks being a troubled team and the blazers being the former troubled team.

blazers better capitalize off of these easy wins because like i have told EVERYONE that thinks this team is for real, december wasn't any true competition.the lakers just shot up to at least 2-3 on my personal opinion power rankings. they have to play the spurs, and phoenix.

Why is Barry talking so much shhh ?

Its like, he's saying things as if all he knows about the Knicks are from articles on ESPN.

"Knicks are shooting 45% from the field...UNHEARD OF !"

Is it bad when you mute the TV when your team is playing at home?

I hate announcers.

The reason they're shooting above 45% is because Captain Fatty is sick and Nate is starting.

wow!!! steve blake should go home after nate crossed him like that....and a sick follow by lee!

David Lee on that tip....
eek.gif
pimp.gif

If Outlaw got that tip in there woulda been no reason for a Dunk Contest

Back
Top Bottom