New York Knicks vs Portaland TrailBlazers Feb 1

tired.gif

Lets go Giants.

Knicks blew it the second half. Post Lee up some more, contest some drives, and defend the outside shot to win on hte road. NYK are not fun to watch so I watchother League Pass games.

Ya'll should have had this game... like someone said earlier, other than Nasty Nate, no one was playing hard out there. Crawford
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Now y'all see why I'm starting to dislike Jamal Crawford?

I was about to say something about that. At first i was like, nah ur just hatin or delusional. But after this game its all become clear. We were up bydouble figures and he's jackin up 3s. Go to the basket fool, Nate, Zach, Lee, and Balkman were all playing inside and this genius decides to take 3s for noapparent reason. Sad man. Just sad.
smh.gif

Oh, and I'll say it again - NATE ROBINSON NEEDS TO BE IN THE STARTING LINE-UP.
pimp.gif

He's an awesome spark plug off the bench, but c'mon...

lucky win for the blazers, we need to get the tempo back up to how it was in december, but it's a win none the less.

congrats to B-Roy for the first career triple double. 20 10 11

chya

go blazers!

that is easily his worst game of the season. he was bricking wide open shots all night. if he had a bad game we would have won. he had a god awful gametonight.

Someone wanna tell me why they always show Bo Outlaws picture with everything regarding Travis Outlaw?????

(towards the knick fans)

I understand he had a horrible game, but damn, this IS Crawford. Shooters keep shooting, it just didn't come up when it needed to. Okay, 1 game didn'tmake this season what it is.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

Someone wanna tell me why they always show Bo Outlaws picture with everything regarding Travis Outlaw?????

roll.gif
i thought i was the only one that noticed that

my opinion as an outsider on crawford is, he's a chucker who plays 0 D. i could never understand the infatuation with him. all he can do is bomb long range3's.

That game was ugly for the Blazers. Z-Bo, Balkman, Lee and Nate played really well. Blazers were lucky to pull it off.

BRoy first career triple double pretty much playing with one good hand. All-Star selection most def deserved.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Carter is a bum, at least Crawford is clutch.

I don't get this bashing...of all the people your bashing your going to criticize the same dude who wins game for the Knicks single handily. Bash Curry,bash Jerome James, bash Marbury...not Crawford b/c he shot poorly.

The starting lineup is a very young one, your going to have more bad nights than good, but I'm glad they are finally getting to play together w/o Marbs,Q-Rich, Curry, etc.

I know I'm going to see 100% effort with those guys on the floor, and if they lose its much easier to accept.

ya these Knicks are young and developing.... Crawford had a bad shooting night, but everyone has an off night...

but even though Crawford is having a better year than VC, he is not more physically talented than Vince...... I mean it's sad for me to see what Carter hasbecome... dude could have been the best player today off of raw physical talent if he had any kind of work ethic during his Toronto days and wasn't so laidback on the court
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom