New York Yankees Official Thread - at BOOSTON, 50-22 - Cole back!?

I wanna see the stats on how many solo shot hr judge hits. I feel like it’s always a single hr

I wanna see the stats on how many solo shot hr judge hits. I feel like it’s always a single hr
+1 for to HR with bases empty tonight, so 12 and 12.

Screenshot_20240609_214331_Chrome.jpg

DJ been my guy for years now. Glad he’s still around cuz I def had no clue of his whereabouts.

Good to see the W avoiding the sweep.

There’s just some cities that are well represented in other states no matter where really.

Yanks have 2nd homes in other cities as well.

Then there’s that. The transplants def gonna show up even if it’s a couple hrs drive/train ride away. Or even westside locals could schedule a trip to NYC for the weekend.

I would.

Serious question, who are all these random dodger fans in Yankee stadium? Did LA fly all these fans to NYC for the weekend?

Either way I’m glad we got the win. Should’ve won game 1.
2nd biggest fanbase in MLB from the 2nd biggest city in the country. Really not that surprising they had a lot of fans show up to see their team for the first time in 8 years to play the Yankees.

This is a great thing to have waiting
IMG_3769.jpeg

Have a feeling he’ll be up sooner than later. Wonder if they’ll cut Stanton’s AB’s.

Maybe Verdugo can learn to play 1st…..I kid…I kid…

Him or Soto. Not kidding at all. 1b isn't a super easy position like so many think (not saying you or anyone itt) but they have to at least explore the idea.
I was C/1B so I get it. It’s either they have to explore that, or Stanton is probably going to lose AB’s down the stretch.

I was C/1B so I get it. It’s either they have to explore that, or Stanton is probably going to lose AB’s down the stretch.
Maybe, but that's tough. idk how they sit Stanton with a .750 OPS and 20+ HR at the break. I get where you're going and it may make the most sense but idk I just can't see them benching someone making that much when he's been solid.

Back
Top Bottom