New York Yankees Official Thread - at O’s, 19-10

So just sign 40 year old every other year at $45m and pray for injury luck with old SP? I'll pass on that.
not really praying for Luck with somebody that has sustained performance. You’re praying for luck on the Pavanos, Montas and Rodons.

IDK. I think them putting him on the 60 day IL ending his season when he says the injury wasn’t that bad and he’s ready to come back, signals he’s one here.

IDK. I think them putting him on the 60 day IL ending his season when he says the injury wasn’t that bad and he’s ready to come back, signals he’s one here.

Oh he’s for sure gone.

I’m just poking fun at the inevitable dumb reasons they give for not going after Shohei.

Which will include Giancarlo. As if the idea of playing Giancarlo in the field would mean a baby dies somewhere.

next season would love to see Everson, Jasson, Peraza and Volpe in the starting lineup and call it a development season with no expectations.

That’s crazy that they’re just now getting to it or noticing. Could have potentially been pretty dangerous if he was involved in another collision or was hit in the head.

Back
Top Bottom