New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Stros, 23-13

What they should do is keep all of Voit, Gleyber, Gio, Gallo.

No reason to keep Rizzo.

Let everybody get another year. Then figure it out.Start looking for a 2 year SS stop gap and wait for Volpe or Peraza whoever makes it to mid 2023-2024 first.

Try to see if they can get something steady in CF

Last edited:
Trea Turner probably would of been the best bet for that. Could play SS and outfield. Probably a lock to resign with the Dodgers now.

Trea Turner probably would of been the best bet for that. Could play SS and outfield. Probably a lock to resign with the Dodgers now.
Turner is signed through next year. Seager, Story, Correa, and Baez are options this offseason.

I hate to say it because I’m not sure with his injury history and not playing majority of seasons - but talk around here (Houston) if the Astros couldn’t resign him, he’d want to go to a market like New York.

Would be that stop gap for a couple years Until Vlope or whoever is ready. A shift to 3rd base in a couple years would probably help him durability/long term wise.

I hate to say it because I’m not sure with his injury history and not playing majority of seasons - but talk around here (Houston) if the Astros couldn’t resign him, he’d want to go to a market like New York.

Would be that stop gap for a couple years Until Vlope or whoever is ready. A shift to 3rd base in a couple years would probably help him durability/long term wise.
Yea hard pass on another player that's always hurt.

I would too. Being in Houston, watch him just as much as the Yanks. Lots of upside. His power would play well at the stadium.

oh man, Sevy looked pretty good . what an addition if he comes back 2 life :smokin

lost some juice on the fastball but that slider is still money :smokin:smokin

Not bad. Seems like the fastball needs a little more umph. But it’s not a huge gap from his peak. It’ll take a couple more times out there.

just read that Mets and Sox fans joined together last night for a Yankees suck chant :smh:

have we really traumatized these people that much ? Mets could at least return a favor, i mean we did sweep Atlanta a couple weeks ago. not our fault u suck worse. they play against us the way they should be playing against teams that matter more to them, a lil 3 outta 4 would be nice. Lindor's Reggie Jackson against us and back in his hole after. sorry for the rant, but these Mets fans i'm dealin with in the city are gonna get me in a fight one of these days. nevermind my whole Jets and Giants **** i deal with all winter :lol::smh:

sorry for the rant, just a lil chippy...... *sips coffee ....

Nah I feel you brother. I sincerely wholeheartedly believe that Mets fan get more joy out of the Yankees missing the playoffs than their own team succeeding

Back
Top Bottom