New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Stros, 23-13

My 2022 :

C: Trade Higgy like we do with every back up every 3-4 years, try to buy low on some pitching in return.
Let Gary play out his last year, next year. Bring in a more veteran back up that actually has the ability to deserve to play over him as opposed to it being a slap in the face.
1B: Rizzo is a good culture guy, but Voit is better when healthy. Let Voit be at 1B, let Rizzo go, just because a multi-year deal isn’t a good idea for Rizzo and we have a few years of cheaper control on Voit.
2B: Gleyber
3B: Gio
LF: Stanton
RF: Judge
DH: A mixture of people throughout the year. Like 4-5 guys should get 30 or more games at DH

Trade Joey Gallo for whatever.

SS: NEED
CF: NEED

DJ needs to be back as the versatile guy, where he plays 5 days a week between 1B, 2B, 3B and DH.

SP1: Cole
SP3-SP5: Battle between Montgomery, Severino, German & King

SP2: BIG NEED

Closer: Chapman
Big Leverage Guy: Loaisiga
2nd Big Leverage: Holmes
3rd Big Leverage: Green
Lefty: Peralta
1st Stretch Guy: Nestor
2nd Stretch Guy: Whoever loses out in starter role

1 more bullpen guy needed.

too early for me and my suggestions , gotta let this one fester a lil bit. but it's been real fellas :smokin

Let's go Jets ... and Cole can suck the smallest part of my **** u sissy *** thief :angry:

Rizzo better be back……sign Thor?? Why not

Rizzo was okay. But Unless it’s cheap, Voit is better value for a better offensive player at this point of Rizzo’s career.

Also the Yankees already have a bunch of high risk starters that are back end. Thor isn’t worth the risk for what the Yankees actually need.

Man who the **** I'm supposed to root for in that Sox/Rays series? Brewers or Giants the only ok options to win it all.

Rizzo was okay. But Unless it’s cheap, Voit is better value for a better offensive player at this point of Rizzo’s career.

Also the Yankees already have a bunch of high risk starters that are back end. Thor isn’t worth the risk for what the Yankees actually need.
I love Luke when healthy but man he's been a walking injury since he got here.

I love Luke when healthy but man he's been a walking injury since he got here.

True.
But it’s why I think DJ should be back as the versatility guy, as opposed to a set position. so if Voit does get injured. DJ is just at 1B everyday.
So Gleyber can be at 2B. 3B is Gio. And sign someone for SS. Rather than screwing over Gleyber and Gio for DJ when DJ’s worth in a position is his versatility on defense
Also we’re not playing a Roughned like player a ton of games if we play it that way.

True.
But it’s why I think DJ should be back as the versatility guy, as opposed to a set position. so if Voit does get injured. DJ is just at 1B everyday.
So Gleyber can be at 2B. 3B is Gio. And sign someone for SS. Rather than screwing over Gleyber and Gio for DJ when DJ’s worth in a position is his versatility on defense
Also we’re not playing a Roughned like player a ton of games if we play it that way.
I'm cool with DJ being a utility guy but he needs to play everyday.

hurtin bad right now

crying-13.gif

I'm cool with DJ being a utility guy but he needs to play everyday.

I’d say that if everyone is healthy, DJ still gets 90 games at 1B, 2B, 3B just by providing regular rest.

Then 40-50 games at DH.

Now if I’m rating it, the only guy DJ shouldn’t play over is Gleyber. Considering Gleyber is only 25. If he screws with Gio’s or Voit’s playing time, I can be a bit more forgiving.

Man who the **** I'm supposed to root for in that Sox/Rays series? Brewers or Giants the only ok options to win it all.

“Just as long as the Red Sox don’t win it” is literally the only way to go here bro :lol:

IDK about you but I got friends from that area, I don’t want to see them happy…..again. Go Rays, go anyone but Boston.

I’d say that if everyone is healthy, DJ still gets 90 games at 1B, 2B, 3B just by providing regular rest.

Then 40-50 games at DH.

Now if I’m rating it, the only guy DJ shouldn’t play over is Gleyber. Considering Gleyber is only 25. If he screws with Gio’s or Voit’s playing time, I can be a bit more forgiving.
Gleyber is 25 but he's been *** for a minute. Idk who that is on, maybe Thames? Idk what's changed or who to blame there.

Gleyber is 25 but he's been *** for a minute. Idk who that is on, maybe Thames? Idk what's changed or who to blame there.

I mean he had a tremendous finish to the year when they finally moved him back to 2B, and the defense was good when he went to 2B.
Finished the last 19 games at 2B: .300/.372/.443

You have to take that, and say maybe it was SS.

I mean he had a tremendous finish to the year when they finally moved him back to 2B, and the defense was good when he went to 2B.
Finished the last 19 games at 2B: .300/.372/.443

You have to take that, and say maybe it was SS.
Or you can say it was 19 games and that's a really small sample size. Going to need more than that. That's not enough to play him over a healthy DJ.

Back
Top Bottom