New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Stros, 23-13

Yanks might be thinking bout trading Dominguez and Oswaldo Cabrera for a KC catcher, not Perez but some kid who ropes ...

I wanna see Dominguez at least once at the stadium tho, see what he got rather than go to KC and turn into a superstar. Dramatic, yes but we seen this before ...

FB_IMG_1652974223633.jpg

Dam Cole gettin zero love :lol:

Nestor :smokin

Yanks might be thinking bout trading Dominguez and Oswaldo Cabrera for a KC catcher, not Perez but some kid who ropes ...

I wanna see Dominguez at least once at the stadium tho, see what he got rather than go to KC and turn into a superstar. Dramatic, yes but we seen this before ...
Easy pass, I’ll just wait on Wells. Hopefully Wells and Dominguez are part of the Future.

Dominguez going to be in a deal for Soto.

Kid is LEGIT but don’t want to do this

Not concerned about Chapman or the bullpen at all. Way too many arms to have to worry about it. Everyone will go up and down. They’ll probably also make those small deals where they somehow find a dog based on the analytics from a guy who couldn’t put it together.

Have a few week patience with Chapman. This happened last year where he had about 10 straight appearances where he couldn’t be worse. But they came after a bunch where he was unhittable and when Chap got out of the slump he was equally as good.

The problem with him is when he doesn’t have it, it’s clear within a pitch or two that he doesn’t have it, and you have no choice but to let him go because he has to pitch to 3 guys.

Stanton since 8/1/21

.295/.346/.584 29HR 83RBIs 157wRC+ in 90G

For reference that is on pace to be as good as his MVP season. Would be a handful less homeruns but a couple dozen more RBIs

His last 162games 43HR 118RBIs .283/.357/.533 145wRC+

In the 18 games he’s played in the postseason all for us 9HR 17RBIs 1.108 OPS

Stanton has been the goods.

A s good as Judge has been, it's wild thay the Angels have had 2 guys better so far this season. Ward and Trout are on fire. Ward is rocking a 249 wRC+ lol. I mean wtf. That .435 BABIP seems unsustainable though.

If Judge Bounces that FA outfield market is thin thin. Judge essentially knows he IS the market in the off season.

Yeah i don't think we'd get anything good so i say keep him and hope he finds it eventually. His glove is tip top ..

Back
Top Bottom