New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Stros, 23-13

Need to replace Hicks with him , can't be any worse. Bring up the youngster. We always wait forever, kid could be Andrew Jones all over again and we got him wasting away in the minors for Aaron Hicks ...

remember when we said hicks had a decent contract he just needs to be healthy... well it looks like he's finally healthy but he can't hit anything lol

Could have given that money to Didi and no matter how bad Didi could be, at least he’s a mench.

They went more years, less AAV.

There’s three issues for him
1. Health
2. If you’re gonna be a switch hitter and have most of your at bats from the left side, it’s unconscionable to not be on pace for 20HRs at Yankees stadium
3. He just needs to hit at an average clip, and his patience at the plate pays off.

He isn’t doing any of those 3.

I hate hittin Judge leadoff, especially when he's the biggest rbi threat we got. Bat Gleyber leadoff, then Riz , then Judge. Just seems stupid regardless if it gets him more ab's or whatever. Hittin Gleyber 3rd instead doesn't make sense.

ok even with Judge doing what he's doing, Rizzo's become my guy :smokin

dude is involved in everything and that glovework is A1 :smokin

Tbh this might be the most proud I've been as a Yankees fan.

Screenshot_20220526-222017_Twitter.jpg

Love those Yankees tweets. Comments were in shambles.

Happy for Nestor, should make the All Star Game which is a hell of an achievement. I know some of us in here been believers for a few years. He’s stepped up a few times and been solid when we had injuries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom