LF - Yordan
CF - Push?
RF - Judge

SP - Verlander
SP - Cole
SP - Framber
SP - Nestor
SP - Javier

It's just a much better team. Maybe if we didn't waste $50m on Donaldson, Chapman, and Hicks, we'd be in that ballpark. Having one of our young SS's step up like Pena has for them would go a long ways too.

Been saying the Hicks signing was a mistake the day he signed it. Def didn’t like switching Gio for Donaldson either but neither of those transactions would’ve made a difference. We need legit all around Game Changers. Aside from Judge we really don’t have that.

I mean Giancarlo has a .963 OPS in the playoffs.
Pick two for next year:

Stanton
Yordan
Tucker

It's Yordan and Tucker, easy. I like Stanton and he goes on heaters but overall he had a .759 OPS this season while making $32m. Seven playoff games doesn't change anything.

No. It was to we have no game changers aside from Judge from donewithjs donewithjs

Stanton is and has been a game changer. Prone to miss games? Yes. Also a massive human being which leads to missing games.
But he is a game changer.

Didn’t bother reading the combined teams thing. Don’t care honestly.

No. It was to we have no game changers aside from Judge from donewithjs donewithjs

Stanton is and has been a game changer. Prone to miss games? Yes. Also a massive human being which leads to missing games.

When he's hot, sure. But he was slightly above league average this year while making $32m.

All I can say is thank God for our Giants and Jets. Life sucks

Something about this rainy cloudy day is very fitting for current events

I like Stanton but kind of feel like he hurts us at times being that he’s not a game changer in the outfield. Pretty much strictly DH. We need another all around monster that can be it all around.

Didn’t realize Gleyber was a + 1.5 dWar this season.

In all honesty his year wasn’t super far off from Altuve - Gleyber needs to walk more

That little mans bat is still damn elite

When he's hot, sure. But he was slightly above league average this year while making $32m.

This article says we pay him roughly 26 a year because Miami paid some of his contract. Interesting breakdown of his contract.

I have no problem with Stanton’s deal. He’s been our best post season player the last couple years. This year he was still our second or third best hitter.

He should play the field more though. Crazy how injury prone his bottom half is.

Yankees gotta clean house. Fallen short too many times. Cash gotta go, it’s just time for a new voice. Getting swept is the nail in the coffin for him. Astros were the better team, Yankees had so many chances to win some games and didn’t. IKF and Josh gotta go. New GM means new manager too.

This article says we pay him roughly 26 a year because Miami paid some of his contract. Interesting breakdown of his contract.

I have no problem with Stanton’s deal. He’s been our best post season player the last couple years. This year he was still our second or third best hitter.

He should play the field more though. Crazy how injury prone his bottom half is.

Yankees gotta clean house. Fallen short too many times. Cash gotta go, it’s just time for a new voice. Getting swept is the nail in the coffin for him. Astros were the better team, Yankees had so many chances to win some games and didn’t. IKF and Josh gotta go. New GM means new manager too.
Yea Stanton wasn't a bad contract until this year when his OPS plummeted. Hopefully he bounces back next year.

I don’t really care about 27 and the regular season. I hope he can have a monster year but as long as he shows up in the playoffs, that’s all I care. He had a few HUGE hits in the playoffs this year. They definitely need to let him play the outfield more.

Why is Rizzo opting out? He wants more money or a new team? Kind of crazy if he wants off the team. He’s getting old and has those old man injuries. I’m fine with him leaving.

Yeah that’s a good point, banning the shift will help. I still wouldn’t pay him, he’s getting old. His age and the back spasms and stuff would make me nervous.

One World Series, there's going to be a manager that win's by feeling the game and going with that which numbers can't really quantify and ESPN will do a special 30 for 30 about them winning in a manner that seems like a lost forgotten art. Only those nerds who are overweight and never played a sport a day in their life live solely by the analytics. Can't expect someone who's never done it to be the one dictating how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom