New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

If you go Swanson. You absolutely have to get Donaldson out. Volpe, Peraza will never be the defensive SS Swanson is.

With the Astros getting Abreu. Yankees can’t think hey let’s just go re-sign Judge, Benintendi and Rizzo.
The Abreu signing was the, oh ****, it’s time to sign DeGrom or Rondon….. And Correa, Turner or Swanson.
If you want to win, you need to go beyond what the Astros are doing.

Hal and Cash absolutely will try and run it back with the same team using Benny being hurt as a big factor why we didn’t win. And saying “we just didn’t hit, we have the guys”

I’ve been saying Donaldson has to go. I think both him and Hicks are moved this off-season. And they def need to sign a #1B/2 SP. We can all agree on that.

26FBB078-06AB-4DB0-AEDA-C8C586E6C96B.jpeg

sigh. This is why you lock up your great players during arbitration.

Also they should start signing other players. I know they are going to try to run it back, but you need to make a big time signing to show Judge you’re in.

Last edited:
He's taking his sweet *** time and then will complain about not having other guys around him ...

INK TO PAPER !!!

Any time before Christmas is fine. Mid to late December is when most big names sign. Earlier the better though for sure. Would love to get him done and then pivot to deGrom.

He said he'd like to have it done by the winter meetings so whatever team can move on to their next moves.

Welp if this isn’t a fire Cashman idea then I don’t know what is.

I don’t care if you pay for it year 6,7,8. You don’t let a homegrown face of the franchise, one of the faces of the majors go after he had a record breaking season after betting on himself. It’s super bad business. And for once maybe Hal recognizes that spending money is good business.

Ehhh in good on not paying him whatever he wants. His upside ain’t worth too much more than we offered.

Back
Top Bottom