New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

He was good 2019 rookie year. Good 2022.

Maybe not elite, but it fits the bill.

Unless they decide to go into the SS market on top of keeping Judge, Reynolds is the next move. they need to make moves.
Oh yea, I like him as a player. I jsut wouldn't mortgage the farm for someone with an inconsistent career so far. That's all.

Oh yea, I like him as a player. I jsut wouldn't mortgage the farm for someone with an inconsistent career so far. That's all.

I think if you keep Dominguez, Peraza, Cabrera. And re-sign Judge while trading for Reynolds, you’re pretty much booked in a lot of spots to try to rebuild the farm over 4-5 years.

I think if you keep Dominguez, Peraza, Cabrera. And re-sign Judge while trading for Reynolds, you’re pretty much booked in a lot of spots to try to rebuild the farm over 4-5 years.
Bryan Reynolds isn't the guy I target if I'm dealing a top 5 prospect in all of baseball. I'd be aiming way way higher. Like he would have been in a Soto deal.

Dog we are the New York ******* Yankees.. you give judge a deadline that allows us to still make moves. I like the guy.. I hope it works out but we shouldn’t be twerking for him. He gotta **** or get off the pot.

I’m going to be honest here.

If I was Judge (whether I’m signing or not) - I’d be playing all these games and making the Yankees sweat it out too.

This is what the Yankees get for playing games.

Yeah kinda messed up :lol:

Not feeling confident he's gonna stay honestly

In all honesty the Yankees offered him a very fair deal - he was 29 turning 30 and going to be making 30 a year

Could they have locked him up earlier? Sure

Reasons they can say they didn’t include injury history.

Hard to blame either side - just would like the opportunity to offer/top a competitor

Dog we are the New York ****ing Yankees.. you give judge a deadline that allows us to still make moves. I like the guy.. I hope it works out but we shouldn’t be twerking for him. He gotta **** or get off the pot.

Means absolutely nothing.

They haven’t won a title in 13 years. Haven’t been in a World Series for 13 years. Routinely sit out Free Agency because they don’t understand how the market works, and routinely treat their players like **** during arbitration and negotiations.

It means nothing.

Means absolutely nothing.

They haven’t won a title in 13 years. Haven’t been in a World Series for 13 years. Routinely sit out Free Agency because they don’t understand how the market works, and routinely treat their players like **** during arbitration and negotiations.

It means nothing.
Means nothing when you don’t carry yourself that way either. I see this issue in all sports.. can’t be letting ppl think they are bigger than the club. Set a deadline and move on. There are 29 other ball clubs that managed without judge, some of which have actually won. We will be fine either way

Nestor looks like he's such a cool dude to hang out with :lol: :smokin

Judge honestly is starting to get on my nerves with the stalling. guys are signing other places and we gotta wait till he decides. i get that it's his only shot at FA but speed it up bro. at least give us that.

got me starin at my phone every 5 minutes like

MeanClassicHousefly-size_restricted.gif

This will be his only big contract of his career at his age. I'm not mad at him for wanting to hear everyone out and make his decision. But they said they have a plan in place for other guys to get if he signs. Judge isn't holding them back from executing those moves in the meantime. They're not going to pivot and rebuild if he doesn't resign. Cashman has done that in the past waiting for guys to sign. Don't see why that's the case now.

Yea I can't fault Judge on this one. He's deciding the next 8-9 years of his family's life and setting up generational wealth for his kid's kid's kids. If he needs a few weeks to do that, I get it.

Back
Top Bottom