New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

I’ll prob be at the game tomorrow.

Beat it newbie, we're tryin to be miserable in here ....

tumblr_o9sthrpWQE1qmob6ro1_500.gif

This is the most bipolar Yanks team I've seen in a while. Winning streak, then losing streak then winning streak and now back to a losing streak. Wonder if they'll even make it to the wild cards.

Wouldn't mind seeing Javy in the Bronx next year and Gleyber at 2b or gone .. he's probably gonna ask for ridiculous money but ....

Rizzo's gonna bounce they're sayin so move DJ to 1b and Gleyber back to 2b and or trade him for some pitching. Just thinking .....

If you hate Gallo, you’ll hate Javy as much, maybe more.

Voit deserves the job at 1B. He’s injury prone, but is producing when he plays.
Gleyber deserves time, he’ll be 25 next year. Put him at 2B. Make DJ be versatile, that’s what he was initial brought here for and what he was most successful at.

Also if you made me choose, I’m taking Gleyber over DJ. Don’t care how irrational it may be on face value.

if the season ended right now, we'd play the Jays 1 game playoff to get in and then face the Sox :ohwell:

i'm not gettin too amped for this years playoff run. realistically, we have no pitching to survive a run. bullpen is burned out and Kluber at this moment is the best we got at 2, and he seems to only be able to go 4 innings before giving it up to a bullpen that's gassed .....

Back
Top Bottom