New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

I don’t know how Baer would handle NY.

I’m good on Verlander. He’s old and coming off major surgery. Is he even playing next year? His surgery was late in the season.

Bauer would be great because i believe he said he only wants to do short deals so that he can play where he wants.

Gary's gonna have a ballgame tonight fellas . I feel it, this dude is the definition of DUE :nthat:

These guys are playing like they know it's either be a bum or be a superhero ... who wants to be a bum ..

Nah man, Tanaka been good with Sanchez. Don't mess that up.

Looks cold and windy at the game. Now it’s raining again.

They just said they pushed the game back an hour hoping to avoid the rain and it didn’t start raining until 8. Could have started on time, that’s a blunder

Last edited:
It’s ****in windy as hell, raining hard. This is ****in ********. I don’t even want to watch this ****in ****.

I love that Matt keeps saying over and over how bad and how dumb this was by baseball. Should have started at 7. Not gonna go back to playing for an hour or two. MLB botched this.

I was wrong :pimp:
Love the patience at the plate these last 2 games. They need to carry that into the next series @ Tampa

Terrified of the Rays. They've had our number for a few seasons now.

Great to see the fight tonight after looking lifeless coming into the postseason.

The good thing about this Rays series is we’re both on the road.

22 runs the last two games and I’m still not confident though.

Rays are a scary team... we need cole pitching game 1 to continue momemtum. game 1 is the 5th in line with 6 days rest for cole

Back
Top Bottom