New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

And if you still want Sanchez on the team or even thinks he deserves to be in the league you are either:
Gary Sanchez himself
Family of Gary Sanchez
You bought a Gary Sanchez Jersey and are hoping you didn’t waste your money.
or you were one of the People who wanted Ford and Tauchman moving forward instead of Clint and Luke.

Its nice to see Yankee fans in here turning on Sanchez a couple seasons after some of you flamed me for saying I would want no part of Sanchez on my team.

Gleybar so ****in slow.

I wonder why Clint took off his mask. Hilarious to see him break his bat.

And that’s ****in BS they took away our stolen base because of the ump. That’s not our fault.

Last edited:
The **** was 66 throwing to? Terrible throw. I can’t wait for baseball to be done. I get sick watching this team.

Why the **** is 66 showing his bunting so early. That gave the defense time to run up. ****in idiot.

Sorry ****in loss, sorry ****in team.

Last edited:
Don't have a lot of confidence this series. Indians won 8 of their last 10 I think. Yankees been off again.

Hoping for a classic pitchers duel tonight, but I already know Cole will probably serve up 3+HRs. Not confident at all for this series

If Cole can dominate and set the tone, I think we win. Worried about him giving up bombs. Hopefully we’ll get Houston Cole since he has his preferred catcher.

Why the **** is Gardner in over Clint?!?!?!? We deserve to ****in lose for this. Dumb as ****.

Last edited:
lets hope Cole strikes out 10 and goes straight bully mode that we paid for :nthat:

let's do it !!

Cole dealing, mad we couldn’t get that out. Need all the runs we can get.

It’s gonna be growing pains with Giancarlo this series. He looks like he hasn’t played baseball this season.

Good **** Brett, big hit. I’m surprised Gleybar scored, he’s pretty slow.

Last edited:
Damn watching this cincinatti Atlanta game Bauer is pitching such a game ... wasted talent with no run support

get rid of Paxton and J Happ and let’s bring in Bauer to be our two guy since sevarino can’t stay healthy and German who knows when he’ll beat his wife again

Back
Top Bottom