New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

Hate how many people at my job wanna talk baseball all of a sudden :smh:

Can't front tho, the Rays make me uncomfortable. Hopefully we come at em like we need to, dominant ... :nthat:

i think game 1 is on Monday which should be enough rest for Cole to start... we need to win game 1 and the bats need to be as good as the cleveland series and the bullpen needs to be better... the only thing good about this series against the rays is neither team has home field advantage

I know Higgy is Cole’s catcher. But I beg them not to sit Gary after he did some ****. They do it every time and then he slumps.

Boone needs to be better with the bullpen, make decision earlier so that guys have clean innings and I think guys would be more effective.

I know Higgy is Cole’s catcher. But I beg them not to sit Gary after he did some ****. They do it every time and then he slumps.
So you’d rather sit your Aces preferred catcher in a playoff game for a liability? The run differential between Gary and Higgy Catching Cole is no gamble worth taking.

sanchez is the everyday catcher except for cole... very similar to when burnett had molina as his catcher and not posada... sanchez is cool with it unlike posada lol

simple put gary at DH for coles game and have stanton in the OF with judge and either clint/hicks. Heck even bring in jacoby elsburry lmaooo forgot hes still in the team

So you’d rather sit your Aces preferred catcher in a playoff game for a liability? The run differential between Gary and Higgy Catching Cole is no gamble worth taking.

I think he meant more put him at DH. Which would move Stanton into the field.

simple put gary at DH for coles game and have stanton in the OF with judge and either clint/hicks. Heck even bring in jacoby elsburry lmaooo forgot hes still in the team

pretty sure they released him and ate the contract.

if that's the case then ya put stanton in the outfield and DH sanchez... I like gardy but he doesn't need to play every game...and wade should never play he sucks

I would let Gary play. Whether it’s at Catcher or at DH. I don’t care.
Stanton needs to play too. If you want to ride Gardy’s streak then sit Hicks.

Yankees starters have to go 5/6 innings next series; even though we won last night the bullpen was horrible smh, blew 2 leads. They have to shut down the opposition after momentum shifts like Gio GS and Sanchez probable go ahead HR.

I would let Gary play. Whether it’s at Catcher or at DH. I don’t care.
Stanton needs to play too. If you want to ride Gardy’s streak then sit Hicks.
Gardy and Hicks are more valuable in the lineup when Healthy than Gary at this point in his career. I guess I’ll never understand peoples infatuation with potential vice actual productivity.

In here, game 1 is huge

GREAT ****IN AB DJ!!!!

Giving up a HR to a ****in bum, ****in **** Cole.

Snell isn’t sharp so far and that wasn’t a ****in K

CLINT!!!! CRUSHED IT

66 isn’t good enough to swing at first pitches. Need to work the count ************.

Last edited:
It’s crazy this fat piece of **** can’t hit against anyone but he smashes Cole. Un ****in real.

This team not scoring with that many runners is huge. Snell’s pitch count is high, better knock him out soon

I always get a bad feeling in my stomach when Choi steps up to the plate against us... idk what it is. Just always feels like he’s about to wreck us

Back
Top Bottom