New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

Why was he simultaneously criticizing the front office and then defending them right after???

Michael Kay getting old and cranky lol. Recently I feel like I see a clip of him tweaking on someone for no reason every other week

Kay sounded super dumb, how can you say they thought they’d be better this year because Carpenter, DJ and Benni were hurt during the playoffs but don’t bring back Carpenter or Benny and add a often injured pitcher when our problem was hitting?!? Complete idiotic take.

If what he's saying is true, yea that's dumb. Analytics absolutely have a place in building a team but it shouldn't filter down to the players. The players need to just play. Coaches need to just coach. The nerds can do their thing in a basement. Analytics is there to help build a team, exam the data. You can't mold players into being what analytics wants. Coaches and players needs to work on fundamentals, not on a spreadsheet.

when he went on his Cali tour I was over him and didn’t care if he came back :smh:
Why didn't he get the "often injured" tag? He went 3 seasons were he missed 1/3 or more of the games and then had 2 great years when he was healthy. Not comparing Judge and Rodon as players, just saying their injury history is similar.

Why didn't he get the "often injured" tag? He went 3 seasons were he missed 1/3 or more of the games and then had 2 great years when he was healthy. Not comparing Judge and Rodon as players, just saying their injury history is similar.
Judge most Def gets the oft injured tag, not a fan of the long contracts but being that he was home grown talent, has consistently performed throughout his career (not just the last 2 seasons) and is an absolute Game changer when he plays he got a little more leeway vice a pitcher who’s impact is once every 5 games if fully healthy (and track record isn’t impressive) So the percentage of Games Judge could impact versus the percentage of Rodon can Impact is far greater.

Getting smoked already.

I ****in hate when they wear navy against us.

This season man :smh:

200 (3).gif

I think you end up making Boone the scapegoat just because they’ve given up, you can just see it. That Boone has lost them all.

Back
Top Bottom