New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

It don’t matter how he’s performing now, he was our number 1 prospect at the time and we should’ve gotten more from the amount of top prospects we handed out and really have nothing to show for in return. He also pitched pretty good last year. Didn’t you keep giving Gary passes after having 2 of the worst statistical seasons as a catcher ever?
He was our #1, but he wasn't super highly rated. Most thought we won the trade when it occurred.

I think they have to go go out and add an outfielder. Wish it could be a lefty hitting one as well but not sure if there will be any available. Wouldn’t be shocked if they grab a corner outfielder and Judge plays more center.

Need to win every game. Our starter gets an emergency root cancel on his day. And let’s just throw Nick Nelson in.

Grander is an automatic out, shouldn’t be playing.

What’s up with Clint? I heard vertigo and that was it.

Gary cooled off again but at least he’s not swinging at trash every pitch.

Team should sweep them but that would probably lead to Houston sweeping up.

8E6C5B06-F090-4603-8A99-6AE260076ACD.jpeg

Got season tix but have basically been selling them/giving them to friends. Great night at the park.

Dam didn't even realize we got i think 6 or 7 yrs left with Stanton, thought thats what i heard. People wanting to trade Judge and Stanton as a package deal cause the Yanks secretly dont wanna sign him for the money he's gonna want.

Who the hell would be able to take on those deals :lol:

Cash gotta go ..

We were basically shut out like 15 straight innings. What a pathetic performance.

As for Judge, he’s hurt pretty much every season and he’s 30. I don’t know what type of deal he’s expecting but I doubt any team giving him 300+

thats alot to give someone who has been injury prone; this year if stays healthy the rest of the way would be the second time he plays close to a full season (out of 5 big league seasons.

to put it in perspective - he’s played as many games as Mike Trout since his call up in 2017.

Was at the game tonight. It’s funny watching them play here in Houston during the regular season. It’s always a much more pro-Yankee crowd than it is Astros. Cortes did them a solid, giving them 4 2/3 tonight and holding that offense to just 2 hits. Let’s win the series tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom