New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

^ ain’t my guy hitting like .600 at the moment?

Went to the game Sunday & I’m so not ready for maskless crowds :emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_mask:. Came late & left early to miss & beat the foot traffic. Got to see a Boston spank so that was nice.

Watching Stanton is a struggle. Much of the lineup, yes, but we were sold a bill of goods.

^ ain’t my guy hitting like .600 at the moment?

Went to the game Sunday & I’m so not ready for maskless crowds :emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_mask:. Came late & left early to miss & beat the foot traffic. Got to see a Boston spank so that was nice.

Watching Stanton is a struggle. Much of the lineup, yes, but we were sold a bill of goods.

Yup. MFer has been knocking them since he was called up. That with the much needed SPEED and small ball the Yankees have been lacking all year. I’m not even joking when I say “our MVP”.

I’m so god damn done with Gardner. Put Allen at leadoff.

EDIT- Giancarlo is such a bum, my god.

Thank you Greg Allen again!!

EDIT: OMG Gardner hit a HR. We won’t see that until the next Lunar eclipse. :lol:

Think Mr. Gardner feelin a lil pressure with all these hungry rookies smackin the ball around ? I'd keep this Greg Allen kid all day over Gardner at this point :lol:

Seriously tho, Gardy needs to bounce too. Time for the Yanks to lick a finger and turn the page on dude ...

Think Mr. Gardner feelin a lil pressure with all these hungry rookies smackin the ball around ? I'd keep this Greg Allen kid all day over Gardner at this point :lol:

Seriously tho, Gardy needs to bounce too. Time for the Yanks to lick a finger and turn the page on dude ...

Man that was just a fluke HR. Allen needs to take his spot regardless.

We really need to do a hard reset and auction the vets off and start from Scratch as much as we can. I think I’d keep DJ around as the Super utility again.

Maybe the fact that they stopped building left handed lineup teams is a problem as well.

But C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, DH. Opening day, and one guy was a lefty and he’s a switch hitter(Hicks)

Not even like 3 lefties?

Maybe the fact that they stopped building left handed lineup teams is a problem as well.

But C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, DH. Opening day, and one guy was a lefty and he’s a switch hitter(Hicks)

Not even like 3 lefties?
I don't think it was intentional. We do need to balance the lineup a little though. Any righty with a a good fb and a nice slider owns us.

I don't think it was intentional. We do need to balance the lineup a little though. Any righty with a a good fb and a nice slider owns us.

Yeah. Probably not intentional. But it was brought up, like hey you have no lefties and either Cash or Hal said doesn’t matter.

Which would be my biggest criticism of Cash. But again Hal been holding on to $50mil a year like they ain’t got it.

Yall make me laugh. Allen has been great for 4 games but his track record says he'll turn back into a pumpkin pretty quick. Would love to be wrong.

ain't nobody sayin he's Ken Griffey but for the next two months would u rather see him or Gardner in LF ?

guys like this is what this team needs right now. Yanks need a spark and he can probably be it. we need guys to run around, move the bases. dude walked yesterday and scored pretty much on his own from that, plus everything he's hit right now is smacked. I'd rather roll the dice with him out there than sending Gardner's washed up ***. hurt to write that but I'm sure we'll see his big *** head on YES doin pregame or something :lol:

btw, what are these rumors I'm starting to hear that David Cone might be the next pitching coach ? any truth to em or just people puttin wishes out there ? seems like he would be cool too :smokin

Seen who the start is today

FA511377-D921-4207-91EF-8B99EBE3BFAA.gif

“Who the **** are these guys”

Back
Top Bottom