New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

45 got me fired up like an insurrectionist.

I like Boone leaving him out in the 8th, I thought it was a mistake to bring him out in the 9th. I like that he let him pitch after giving up that single to Altuve and let him pitch that AB. Felt like once he was out there and if he wanted to keep going, let him go.

That's the **** we need, someone to fire the **** up and lead this team.

And I love seeing 99 take a shot at the cheater.

He’s been off for like 2 weeks, but you know why I’m here and why you’re here.

F06AE396-2759-42B0-B79C-54911A546116.jpeg

Knew it was too good to be true. When things start to get good, they always come crashing down. What a ****in joke.

Ripping his shirt off after being caught cheating. What a joke. **** this team. This team screams victim every chance they get. **** them all.

Terrible way to go into all star break. Should have swept them. Another mind blowing loss.

Boone was in such a hurry to get German out, why didn’t he rush to get out Green whose pitches were clearly flat? Man ****

I’m sorry that’s on Boone. Why pull German? Because he gave up two hits? Stupid.
Chad Green just gave up 4 hits, including a walking 3 run HR, and you want to blame Boone? At some point you have to blame the players for not performing.

And go to who? Green is the best we have now that Chapman is broken.

I think you leave German in but clearly Green was off today so you get him out quick. Go to the lefty that was warmed up. I definitely didn’t think he’d let Green pitch to Altuve after last time.

Time to get drunk and watch the draft.

I'll never understand blaming the manager in baseball. There's very little "gut" decisions now. Everything is based on analytics. A robot could make the decisions. Blaming the manager for players not performing makes no sense to me. The manager is there to manage the locker room and media. If you want someone to change the locker room, cool. But blaming Boone bc Green got shelled is weird to me.

Once Altuve gets up, you know he’s walking off. Doesn’t matter if you throw 3 perfect pitches. One will go into the seats.

It’s on the pen, you just can’t give up 6 runs in the 9th. That’s just not throwing well.

I'll never understand blaming the manager in baseball. There's very little "gut" decisions now. Everything is based on analytics. A robot could make the decisions. Blaming the manager for players not performing makes no sense to me. The manager is there to manage the locker room and media. If you want someone to change the locker room, cool. But blaming Boone bc Green got shelled is weird to me.

Green was off from the first pitch. He didn’t have it. You blame him and the rest of the pen. Why leave him in? Boone should have made a change.

I think Boone over managed when he took German out. Just knowing Altuve been gettin in Green's *** is enough to leave German in. I just think he should've let German air it out, its the all star break , he'll get rest :smh:

Legit though every time they win a few good games/series...some **** like this happens....coulda been into the break winning 6/7 and sweeping the Astros in Houston :stoneface:

They need too many things to fix the season.
It’s a lost season, and then they’ll clear house of some players and have to start over.
how they blew what they had from 2017-2019 is mystifying.

Definitely can blame Boone. He made the call to make the change. Just because there aren’t many “gut decisions”, doesn’t mean there aren’t wrong decisions. He definitely over managed and over thought that. German should of stayed in.

Green was off from the first pitch. He didn’t have it. You blame him and the rest of the pen. Why leave him in? Boone should have made a change.
He has to leave him in for 3 batters. You know that, right? He gave up two hard hit balls, a bloop, an out, then boom. And he had no good options in the pen to go to. It's on Green.

Back
Top Bottom