New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

No way Stanton struck out twice already ? That's crazy, he's gotta be slumpin :stoneface:

I'd drive him wherever we can trade him, on me ... ******* useless ....

Aint that 2 spot in the lineup basically for your best hitter and player u want the most ab's from according to the analytic nerds that everyone is listening to ?

Why the hell do we want more at bats outta Stanton ? Yanks got a helleva lot of faith in dude. I need a contact guy there not someone swingin for the grand concourse everytime he swings :smh:

I know I'm *****in alot about dude in here but seriously, when we get healthy dude can't bat any higher than 7th . Don't gimme what he's capable of, show me proof ...

Aint that 2 spot in the lineup basically for your best hitter and player u want the most ab's from according to the analytic nerds that everyone is listening to ?

Why the hell do we want more at bats outta Stanton ? Yanks got a helleva lot of faith in dude. I need a contact guy there not someone swingin for the grand concourse everytime he swings :smh:

I know I'm *****in alot about dude in here but seriously, when we get healthy dude can't bat any higher than 7th . Don't gimme what he's capable of, show me proof ...
Stanton has the highest OPS on the team currently of guys with mote than 5 games played.

Stanton has the highest OPS on the team currently of guys with mote than 5 games played.

Cmon bro, those numbers gotta be tainted by one of those 2 week hot streaks he has once a yr. Too bad it was in what ? April ?

I watch every game and do not feel comfortable with dude up. I've actually gone to take a **** when he came up with the bases loaded once :lol: :smh:

I have zero confidence in dude. Stop giving me how he leads whatever cpu generated stat and give me some moments to remember. Should play in a black mask , thief :smh:

Last edited:
Cmon bro, those numbers gotta be tainted by one of those 2 week hot streaks he has once a yr. Too bad it was in what ? April ?

I watch every game and do not feel comfortable with dude up. I've actually gone to take a **** when he came up with the bases loaded once :lol: :smh:

I have zero confidence in dude. Stop giving me how he leads whatever cpu generated stat and give me some moments to remember. Should play in a back mask , thief :smh:
Are you one of those "Don't care about new stats, let's count RBI's" guys? If so, we can just end the discussion here.

Are you one of those "Don't care about new stats, let's count RBI's" guys? If so, we can just end the discussion here.

what else is there when your the "Big Bopper" on the team. in a big situation, dare i say a playoff situation, u feel better with him or Judge up there ?

nah I'm one of those " can u make contact at least for the $30 million u make" guys. u can't seriously be defending this guy.

what else is there when your the "Big Bopper" on the team. in a big situation, dare i say a playoff situation, u feel better with him or Judge up there ?

nah I'm one of those " can u make contact at least for the $30 million u make" guys. u can't seriously be defending this guy.
Im not saying he's been great but have you seen what we have available right now? He's our best hitter currently available. Judge isn't available so not sure why you brought him up.

And he just smoked a double in the 9th lol

And fwiw, Stanton has been nails in the playoffs, especially the last 3. 7 HR in his last 9 playoff games. He's been much better than Judge in the playoffs.

Screenshot_20210721-231253_Chrome.jpg

would u have rathered Stanton in that position swing for the 4 train or was Gleyber's out productive

Getting on a nice little roll here....that game 1 on 4th of July and the blown game against the Astros though :smh:

Yanks triple A team threw a combined no hitter tonight. Also saw that our minor league teams’ records combined is the best in baseball.

None of these 300 mil players are worth it. Bryce Harper, Mike Trout, Stanton, Machado. They all put up average to good numbers.

Stanton walks a lot but strikes out way too much and there’s a lot of bad strikeouts. Like what the **** you swinging at. I wish he would put the ball play in more, he needs to fix that ****.

Good wins, love the small ball. Great to see stolen bases and good hitting. Nice to see Gleybar doing his thing.

Not sure what to expect from Chap anymore. He got the messed up finger and no more substances so I don’t know what he’s gonna be like.

None of these 300 mil players are worth it. Bryce Harper, Mike Trout, Stanton, Machado. They all put up average to good numbers.

Stanton walks a lot but strikes out way too much and there’s a lot of bad strikeouts. Like what the **** you swinging at. I wish he would put the ball play in more, he needs to fix that ****.

Good wins, love the small ball. Great to see stolen bases and good hitting. Nice to see Gleybar doing his thing.

Not sure what to expect from Chap anymore. He got the messed up finger and no more substances so I don’t know what he’s gonna be like.
I stopped at Mike Trout and average in the same sentence.

Horrible catch/throw by Florial. He camped under it and didn't seem like he even knew he needed to throw home. Good throw once he did so but camping under it like that was terrible.

Back
Top Bottom