New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

Baby Bombers giving us hope for the future

crying-so-proud.gif

I would only wear # 9 in little league, no ?'s asked, they already knew. Had the damn Mickey River rawlings glove too

I couldnt hardly wait yesterday to see Dominguez, left work early just because, boss asked why I was leavin I told her "to go see a Martian". Once he came up and went yard things felt good again, been a while.

Gonna be fun to watch him progress.

onewearz onewearz itll never get better than those chambliss, randolph, dent, nettles, munson infield days, but its still the best show in town, win lose or draw.

1978.jpg

bfd 1.jpg

Enjoy the holiday weekend gentlemen !

Bro i was Bucky Dent for halloween one yr. had black electrical tape under my eyes with my #20 Yankee jersey :smokin

i even got a payout on those Reggie bars cause they for some reason had maggots in em , i was 6 yrs old just poppin em one after the other till my mom went to eat one and saw :sick:wound upgettin 10 grand out of it that i couldn't touch till 18. blew it all in one summer :lol:

Reggie-Bar-3.jpg

Bro i was Bucky Dent for halloween one yr. had black electrical tape under my eyes with my #20 Yankee jersey :smokin

i even got a payout on those Reggie bars cause they for some reason had maggots in em , i was 6 yrs old just poppin em one after the other till my mom went to eat one and saw :sick:wound upgettin 10 grand out of it that i couldn't touch till 18. blew it all in one summer :lol:

Reggie-Bar-3.jpg
Wait what did I just read :lol:

true story . my mom got em at a supermarket that was selling them still and they were like 4 yrs old. back then they didn't really put exp dates on everything. those bars came out in 78, my mom got em in 82. she got a sh*tload of em on sale and thought it was a great deal for her kid who loved the Yanks. they had gone bad but you couldn't tell unless you opened em. they were kinda small, i was poppin them one after the other, whole. my mom found out and took me to the hospital and she wound up suing the supermarket. them not wanting any problems just settled out and i got the 10 grand, which was like $100,000 back then :lol:

judge put it so i couldn't touch it till 18. i hit 18 and absolutely balled outta control. spent it all in 1 summer. mom's wanted to kill me but the amount of sex i had that summer made it worth it :lol:

does it bother anyone else that all the Yankees have the same haircut ?

even the white guys :lol:

they all got that V lineup in the back and same kinda fade. in the middle of the Bronx and the Yankees can't find a couple Dominican barbers :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom