New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

Domnguez is going to be fun to watch and develop. I think he can be a highlight reel from rip, kinda like Oneil Cruz and Elly, bc he's fast and can hit it a country mile. Just hope he can develop into a consistent player. He's got all the tools.

This is what we wanted ( except for dp1212 :lol: ) , hopefully the kid is the goods and we get a star.
lol na I think you glossed over me saying over and over that I was cool with bringing them up. I just wanted it for the right reasons, not bc "ehh **** it our season is over, may as well throw these kids to the wolves and see who lives."

Never think that was any of our intentions when wanting them brought up:lol:
I mean the whole conversation started with "Our season is over, why haven't we brought up the kids yet? A guy did it 30 years ago, why can't we do it?" Not going to rehash it all now though. We all want the same thing in the end.

I believe it was more in line with those guys are producing down there and their ETA was end of this season/next season. So yes the big league team's season was essentially over, so why not? if their ETA was that soon, would a month of big league play seriously hinder them/their development?

Last edited:
Now ordering a number 89 jersey

BOOM BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jd.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom