New York YANKEES spring training thread......... 2 days until season starts: LETS GO YANKEES!

As of now I'm only going to Sept. 26th against Boston (Saturday afternoon game at the Stadium).

I may be getting another game, I have to see what my connect has.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by Proshares

DeadsetAce wrote:

laugh.gif
y'all are wildin....i told y'all...i just started clicking as soon as the clock hit 10am...i was like "4 tickets, 200 bucks? done...just get me in there for a game"

seriously tho...i hope i can see that sign from wherever i am

edit: yoda lemme know if you're planning on doing the game in boston...maybe you can check out the bleachers at fenway in your yankee gear
laugh.gif

We should all meet up a little earlier get a couple beers before we head it, I'm going to take the day off of work.

Funny story my ex was from Boston and we went up there for a weekend when the Yanks happened to be in town (monster seats I think he dad is a season ticketholder IDK). So we sat down and I put a Yankees towel over the monster and I turn around to order a beer this *++!$@! #%$$! tosses my towel down on to the the field. Broke up like a week later
laugh.gif

I'm down for this..

Seriously, someone bring the brews, I'll bring a grill and some burgers, and then we'll head into the game...
pimp.gif

+@@+, I'll go to a before game BBQ even if I don't have tickets to the game.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
*%## it I'll bring the beer if dudes are going to be BBQing.

Gardner in CF is
pimp.gif

I like how he will add speed to the line up.... Haven't been keeping up with it but Jeter is leading off so Damon is batting 2nd? Im assuming Damon will bestarting in LF and Matsui will be our main DH..... Is Melky staying on the roster or is he going to be in AAA?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Proshares

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BBQ sounds nice...

Anyone going to the May 20 game against the Orioles?
nerd.gif

Very Possible being its a $5 game night..

Once I get some cash flow maybe next month, I'll let you know if I'll go to that game..

I'll end up taking my girl to that one just cause as soon as I tell my boys that we in it for the August game, shes like..OOOOH I WANNA GO TO A GAME THISSEASON..

I'm like..
indifferent.gif
..Fine, we'll go to a game in like..May.

Matsui is killing us for the first couple months. I really wanted to see Posada getting some rest and DH.

Glad they decided to see what Gardner could go. We all know what Melky is going to do....nice to see some new blood. At least he adds that speed element.

onewearz's cousin, Jon Albaladejo, has been added to the major league roster.
pimp.gif

Aceves and Giese were optioned to AAA Scranton while Brett Tomko and Kevin Cash were sent to the minor-league camp and will eventually report to Scranton aswell.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Matsui is killing us for the first couple months. I really wanted to see Posada getting some rest and DH.
Posada has had more than enough rest to be honest. I want him back there catching, even though I love what Molina does behind the plate. It'sobvious that Posada's bat > Molina's bat, so that's why Matsui will be our everyday DH.

pimp.gif

Aceves and Giese were optioned to AAA Scranton while Brett Tomko and Kevin Cash were sent to the minor-league camp and will eventually report to Scranton as well.
Glad to see Albaladejo made the major league roster. Like I've said in the past, he did well for us last season up until he got injured (Iremember he came in long relief for Pettitte one start and pitched very well).

Sucks for Aceves though. I was hoping he'd be on the major league roster to start the season. He'll find his way up there soon enough though.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

May 20th is a $5 game?

How do I get tickets? At the stadium on gameday?
Usually the $5 games you can buy online....go to the ticket specials/promotions or whatever....when you see $5 games...there should be a drop downbox to select the game you want to go to

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

i love gardner in cf, kid got wheels. i'll even say top 3 in the majors ( reyes, gardner, gaithrite; no particular order )

i like how this team looks and the attitude so far. the way the starters all go to the bullpen to watch that days starter warm up and then all walk back to thedugout is
pimp.gif

i believe this is the year fellas, i'm so amped right now. i got my cousins from puerto rico on facebook setting it up so we can meet up with jon sometimethis summer at a family gathering possibly at his place
pimp.gif
i've been a yankee fan all my life and to have family playing for them is
pimp.gif
to furtherprove my fandom look what i did to my sons room
laugh.gif

34t634z.jpg

took me weeks to get that facade just right. i gotta remodel it now with the new stadium
laugh.gif

i gotta calm down now ............

Originally Posted by onewearz

roll.gif

he privileged , he's already trained to laugh at met fans .......

pimp.gif

SI has to have their annual jinx in effect: they think the Mets will beat the Angels in the World Series.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

My reaction:

onewearz, you'll have to update us on your contact with Jon throughout the season.

But more importantly, your sons room
pimp.gif
. I have so many photos I need toput up in my room, I haven't got around to it. This summer I definitely will.

good lookin on the kudos fellas, as far as my cuz, my family is coming to nyc in august so thats probably when we're all gonna hook up.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Poor kid.
smh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

that's pretty sweet for the little dude tho since he's being raised a yankee fan, it's like how manny did his son's room here in boston, hadthe green monster and everything.

and damn, onewearz you have a cousin on the yanks opening day roster? that's pretty tight man...good for him

^ i seen manny's sons room and as much as i hate the sox that room was awesome.

and hearing the voice of god say my last name is surreal
laugh.gif

room is off the chain, if i had money like manny my kids room would be crazy .....

1121281885_3742.jpg

1121281885_9307.jpg

1121281885_4607.jpg

^ juliana (or whoever that is) in the doorway almost looks like shes painted onto the wall
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

btw, happy birthday to niketalk's favorite penis pun

chien_ming_wang.jpg

laugh.gif
The Wanger is 29 inches today
grin.gif

Wait, so you're last name is Alabadejo, onewearz? That's bad %+*
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom