New York YANKEES spring training thread......... 2 days until season starts: LETS GO YANKEES!

yezziirrr

Freddy Albaladejo

alotta abuse in school with that last name
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Matsui is killing us for the first couple months. I really wanted to see Posada getting some rest and DH.
Posada has had more than enough rest to be honest. I want him back there catching, even though I love what Molina does behind the plate. It's obvious that Posada's bat > Molina's bat, so that's why Matsui will be our everyday DH.
Thats what I am getting at. Posada is one of the best hitters we have....maybe I am just worrying too much about his shoulder.

I just want to make sure he can stay in the lineup, but now Matsui can't field.

yo where's TBONE, i ain't seen dude in a minute or am i buggin. whos gonna start the season thread ?

Originally Posted by onewearz

yo where's TBONE, i ain't seen dude in a minute or am i buggin. whos gonna start the season thread ?
We can wait it out for TBONE. Otherwise, I was going to make one it by the weekend, if that's cool with everyone.

We can wait it out for TBONE. Otherwise, I was going to make one it by the weekend, if that's cool with everyone.
I've been on a Nike Talk hiatus.....

I was really busy with school at the end of last quarter... had to get serious about school. Pulled off a 3.5 GPA in my 2nd to last quarter before graduatingcollege
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also realized I was spending way too much time on Nike Talk when I should be using my time more wisely & productively.
And that I was letting Nike Talk... or better said some people/conversations on Nike Talk mostly politically/socially related get me mad when I didn't needthat in my life, this place is suppose to be for entertainment.

So I said forget Nike Talk....

Haven't been on in almost a month..... and was thinking about just never coming back.

BUT....

For YANKEES BASEBALL I'll come back
laugh.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll be watching all the games on MLB.TV on my computer (in HD this year, $110
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) so I'll need someone to talk about the games with!!

PS: Yall were TERRRRIBLE at keeping this thread going without me
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
Yall should be ashamed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

PS: Yall were TERRRRIBLE at keeping this thread going without me
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
Yall should be ashamed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So, are you making the season thread TBONE, since, you know, we were TERRRRIBLE at keeping this thread going. How could weever keep the other thread going without you?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Why dont we just make series threads like previous years?
We could, but a season thread will be for updates and major discussions of things that might happen throughout the season.

Up to everyone else whether we do series threads or season threads.
I kind of like the idea of one big season thread but I'm cool with either one.

In other news..... JETER is officially hitting lead-off to start the season

Back
Top Bottom