[[ New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins 2010 ALDS Series Post (NY wins 3-0, advance to the ALCS) ]]

LETS GO TWINKIES.

I cant front the hate is in full effect this year. Yankees dont need 2 in a row

Spoiler [+]
I know the video is old. But it is my favorite gif and Since it was about the Twins I posted it. Wanna fight about it?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Twins in 3
Falcon_kick.gif

Probably said so im repeating- both teams falling off pitching wise.... both teams have really good batters.... Yanks cant rely o anyone past CC while the Twins cant rely on anybody past Liriano and BOTH have not been at their best. You tell me that CC is doing hella good and ill tell you that he gives up runs agaisnt teams like the Pirates or the Marlins or the Orioles... Yankee fans better pray that Liriano is off so that those batters can take advantage.... on the same coin.... you better pray to god CC can come back from a bad outing... cuz if he starts off giving up 2 runs before the 3rd Yankees are about to fall off.... BTW Twins +138 yadidididididididi

If the Yankees lose tonight. The GW bridge gonna look like this around 1 am.

bridge.jpg

New York Media will be saying series over if CC doesnt come through. But if he does come through then they really only need 1 win from someone else since hes gonna pitch again. It really all rests on CC, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

It does rest on CC. It also rests on the lineup to make Liriano throw pitches and be patient. Don't fall for that great slider of his.

I got the Yankees to win tonight, I can't bet against CC. Should be a good pitching duel though, I'll be with a couple buddies watching the game. LEGOOOOOO

Originally Posted by Proshares

It does rest on CC. It also rests on the lineup to make Liriano throw pitches and be patient. Don't fall for that great slider of his.
True. But I expect you guys to get 2-4 runs on a nightly basis anyways. If CC keeps what they can get under that then you will be good. But if he goes out and pitches like his last 4 games things will not be pleasant in Yankeeville come Thursday morning.

Would you agree that if you dont win tonight many people will go into a state of panic. Considering you really dont know what your gonna get from Petitte right now. 

I'm real anxious/excited about tonight.

Hopefully CC comes through tonight, we definitely need to get off to a win in Game 1 given the uncertainty of the rest of the pitching staff.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

bridge.jpg

New York Media will be saying series over if CC doesnt come through. But if he does come through then they really only need 1 win from someone else since hes gonna pitch again. It really all rests on CC, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
are you serious ?
laugh.gif

Hopefully C.C. will be $.$. tonight. His start is pivotal to set the tone for the series.

I am so happy we didn't win the division and had to face the Rangers...they would've given us a fight. Twins series...too easy

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

bridge.jpg

Please.  The bridge looks like that when the Yankees lose to anyone during the regular season
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom