Newborn baby named "Galaxy Air"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man on ricky smiley this morning there was a chick who had a girl.

The moms name was valeria and her deceased sister name was china....she named her daughter vachina.

Dead srs.

That sounds awfully close to...

Nope. They wouldn't do that to the poor child. I don't want to believe that. :smh:

Man change that girls name. You KNOW you're wrong for that. That **** is as bad as Sharkiesha

Fellow NT'ers this is someone with a business degree, who was thirsting to buy foams for his child a few weeks ago. Gentleman and a scholar....

View media item 783935
Beh235 come down div and tell me this.O have a bachelor's degree in business. She has a double meaning name.Nothong is bigger than the Galaxy.u can't function without Air.Grow up sloths.Aint nothing stupid about me.im highly educated.no concord,no nrg,no yeezy.watchView media item 783927h your mouth

Ignoring the fact that your claim of intelligence is riddled with grammatical nonsense and makes you seem illiterate...

fool angrily states that she's not named after some kicks, and then proceeds to post a picture of her w/ the galaxies :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait..........

What if his name is really "SneakerJesus".

It all makes sense now......:wow:

*looks at own SN*........is SneakerHeathen my real name? :wow:

would that make me his antithesis?

Last edited:
Damn fool 
laugh.gif

He really put "Hi" in the PM tho

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

"Hi"

:rofl:

Wait..........

What if his name is really "SneakerJesus".

It all makes sense now......

I guess a sneaker heathen wouldn't believe in sneaker Jesus. :lol:

SneakerJesus and his father Chuck Taye come from a long line of highly educated people that are named after shoes

Thread of the year
started last yr tho..... fam just gravedug it to toss that "response"

bro seriously :rofl:...fam caught real feels

View media item 691592especially since he rattled off my newborn's middle name as "basic" :lol:

Well he wanted a name that was.....

View media item 783934

the hell did i miss this :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom