News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Isn't the new spider man black / Hispanic ? :nerd:

Def wouldn't mind seeing that :lol:

A black capt America though ? :wow:

Hollywood needs more black heros man

Excuse my ignorance but outside of Blade / Spawn / BP what black heros / characters are there ?

Popular ones include John Stewart, Cyborg, Steel, Bishop, Falcon, Luke Cage, Storm, Fury, Aqualad, Black Lightning, Prowler and Bumble Bee.

The new Ultimates SpiderMan is black and there is a black Capt. America as well, there was a black Firestorm too iirc.

There was an old rumor of Tyrese playing Luke Cage, right?

Isn't the new spider man black / Hispanic ? :nerd:

Def wouldn't mind seeing that :lol:

Yeah both sound cray.

Imo I feel Marvel has all these heros just chilling waiting to be release in movies in the future. Like 2030 type steeze haha.

Cyborg's own movie, etc.

Tyrese been trying to force his way into a Luke Cage movie since Baby Boy. :lol:

He's got the F&F movies now. That's about as close as he's ever getting.

And yeah, I'm looking forward to Omar Sy as Bishop in Days of Future Past. He was great in The Intouchables. Hopefully he can act in English.

I think he was actually deemed the "first" Capt America, I think they tested the serum on him first before making it to Steve Rogers' system, not 100% sure on that though.

The dude from the old spice commercials (black dude, former NFL player...not Greg Jennings haha) wants to play Luke Cage REALLY bad I read

I wouldn't mind seeing a shazam movie I think it would be dope with black Adam as the villian

The Rock was attached to play Black Adam in a Shazam movie at on point. I believe he is still interested if it ever pans out.

No
Might be the first of many to come.

If he steals the movie, I am sure it'll open up some doors but Black Panther seems to be planned for some time now. There was also War Machine who was getting lots of requests prior to IM2 and it looks like he had a big part in IM3.[/quotel
No lie I thought the first 2 pics were kills cam.

IMO they should did the green lantern movie with John Stewart but I guess with the cgi cartoon coming out they wanted to keep it Hal . And I hate that they call cpt marvel shazam now

I guess they figured Rock can play an Egyptian since he was the Scorpion King in Mummy Returns.

I guess Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will be aliens if they are in Avengers 2 >D

Last edited:
^
I think I read about him one night when I was randomly going through wikipedia entries. Cast an American as him to even it out.

What's the point of doing quicksilver and scarlet witch when

A.) nobody wants them
And
B.) they won't even portray them right due to movie rights

Smh no way can it be them. After the disappointment of iron man 3 they better be taking these avengers movies seriously now more than ever

Hollywood needs more black heros man

Excuse my ignorance but outside of Blade / Spawn / BP what black heros / characters are there ?

This guy would make a really dope movie if it was done properly...

ead819b3_untitled-1-1363993137.jpeg

5a472376_images.jpeg

Then team up with Supes and Batman for the JLA movie.

I like how Man of Steel looks gritty and semi grounded in realism like the Nolan Batman films, but obviously still has strong supernatural elements in it. The Ryan Reynolds movie was almost a joke in itself. I think Green Lantern is deserving of a do-over. Especially if it's to build towards something bigger.

Back
Top Bottom