News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

^last one

Damn! What kind of work out plan do these actors be on?

When I first seen Thor, I thought they found a thrid string DE for the Packers to play the part.

damn he was skinny

That is why he is dreading making Thor and Avenger films, he really has to bulk up. I mean it must be really hard to flip flop through weights, dude had to really get thin for his role in Rush because he couldn't fit inside the F1 car and bulk back up for Thor2 again.

And damn, I didn't even know he wore a wig for Thor 1 and Avengers. :lol:

Hemsworth explained to GQ, “At the moment, I'm big again because we're filming Thor 2. It's a lot of work to keep it on. I have to do an hour or 2 of workout every day & eat ridiculous amounts of protein. I'm pretty much carb-free at the moment. It's so boring. You start to feel like people think that's really you. I suppose it's fair enough if that's all they've seen of you.”

When you only have to focus on working out for 6 months with a personal trainer and chef/ nutritionist it helps :lol:

Look at ol boy from Twilight and Cpt America too :lol:

When you only have to focus on working out for 6 months with a personal trainer and chef/ nutritionist it helps :lol:

Well Evans was already somewhat ripped in F4, he just needed to bulk up for more mass for Capt. America and he looked less built for Avengers. So it probably much easier for Evans since he can stay consistently fit while others who take on different roles have to change their diet and workout plans.

the crazy part is that RDJs character is far less physically demanding than the rest of the avengers, with the exception of Banner who is all CGI in action mode.....RDJ is only for the scenes where his face is inside the suit and when he is tony stark, with the exception of IM3 where we got alot more Tony than Iron Man, that character didnt demand much physically from the actor.....IMO Cap demanded alot more.

damn he was skinny
That is why he is dreading making Thor and Avenger films, he really has to bulk up. I mean it must be really hard to flip flop through weights, dude had to really get thin for his role in Rush because he couldn't fit inside the F1 car and bulk back up for Thor2 again.

And damn, I didn't even know he wore a wig for Thor 1 and Avengers.
laugh.gif

Hemsworth explained to GQ, “At the moment, I'm big again because we're filming Thor 2. It's a lot of work to keep it on. I have to do an hour or 2 of workout every day & eat ridiculous amounts of protein. I'm pretty much carb-free at the moment. It's so boring. You start to feel like people think that's really you. I suppose it's fair enough if that's all they've seen of you.”
Ya man. I've been into that being large/bodybuilding status since I was in HS and its easy for me (or any amateur really) because we can just go between being jacked as hell or fat when we're bulking.

For actors, they really can't just let themselves go. If they don't need to be huge then they gotta go back to that slim body again, rather then get a little chunky. Thats so hard to accomplish.

I've read similar comments from Chris Evans too on getting big for Capt. America 

meanwhile RDJ sits back collecting more than all the other cast members combined....lol...i can see why they would be upset....it really isnt fair.

Well Evans was already somewhat ripped in F4, he just needed to bulk up for more mass for Capt. America and he looked less built for Avengers. So it probably much easier for Evans since he can stay consistently fit while others who take on different roles have to change their diet and workout plans.
any recommendations on how i can lose 10-15 pounds?????

damn he was skinny

And damn, I didn't even know he wore a wig for Thor 1 and Avengers. :lol:

Hemsworth explained to GQ, “At the moment, I'm big again because we're filming Thor 2. It's a lot of work to keep it on. I have to do an hour or 2 of workout every day
Ya man. I've been into that being large/bodybuilding status since I was in HS and its easy for me (or any amateur really) because we can just go between being jacked as hell or fat when we're bulking.

For actors, they really can't just let themselves go. If they don't need to be huge then they gotta go back to that slim body again, rather then get a little chunky. Thats so hard to accomplish.

I've read similar comments from Chris Evans too on getting big for Capt. America 
just tryna go from 230-215 how long will it take and what should i eat/how should i exercise???

Well he looks ok in the Riddick sequel, though he could probably be a bit more ripped.

Trust me, these dudes have the best trainers. The movie films gives them elite world class trainers and supplements that can help them gain 20 pounds of muscle in months or lose weight in crazy amount of time.

Hemsworth def had to cut for his film Rush after Thor. That must have sucked haha

Diet and cardio. Really depends what you want to do. If it is just strictly losing weight, it is pretty much calories intake vs. calories burnt. Must burn more calories than you eat and choosing healthier alternatives.

Well he looks ok in the Riddick sequel, though he could probably be a bit more ripped.

He's older, he probably cant cut down to crazy low bf unless he truely diets crazy.

A guy like the dude who plays wolverine though, thats a dedicated actor. Son is like 40-50 and is ripped

It's like Tom Hardy.

Dudes normally skinny ( inception )

But looked jacked ( Bronson ) and big ( Bane )

:lol:

And how cut he was for warrior :wow:

Trust me, these dudes have the best trainers. The movie films gives them elite world class trainers and supplements that can help them gain 20 pounds of muscle in months or lose weight in crazy amount of time.

Definitely doesn't hurt to have the best trainers/nutritionist money could buy. Another example is Hugh Jackman, dude only eats breads in the morning and just steak and veggies the rest of the day for Wolverine. Hell if I could afford someone to cook me steak and veggies everyday, I could eat that all day long too. :lol:

It's like Tom Hardy.

Yeah Tom Hardy is a monster. I read an article where he has insane workouts for roles.

But yeah Hugh Jackman last name says it all man

It's like Tom Hardy.

Yeah Tom Hardy is a monster. I read an article where he has insane workouts for roles.

But yeah Hugh Jackman last name says it all man

Reminds me of how darn skinny Bale was for The Machinist.

Hemsworth looked like a damn beast in Thor. Probably had mad women offering up their poon as sacrifice to him.

You can lose that much in water weight in around 4-7 days by only drinking water with your meals and sleeping longer along with working ot when you wake up.
the crazy part is that RDJs character is far less physically demanding than the rest of the avengers, with the exception of Banner who is all CGI in action mode.....RDJ is only for the scenes where his face is inside the suit and when he is tony stark, with the exception of IM3 where we got alot more Tony than Iron Man, that character didnt demand much physically from the actor.....IMO Cap demanded alot more.
The thing is RDJr is a better actor than the cast (minus Sam) combined. He's a star and brings fans to the movies. If Hemsworth or Evans were better actors I'd probably lean more to think they deserve more money but if the main grievance is I have to go through a lot to bulk up for the role, yeah that sucks but it's not going to be looked at as that much of a labor.

The public usually would react more if he was getting fat or getting anorexic for a role.

April O'Neil on her "signature" (updated) yellow jacket.

They need to get her to jump to the OG yellow jumpsuit though.

Back
Top Bottom