News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I'm presuming that the black guy is Luke Cage like in the Ultimate Spider Man cartoon who of which is one of Coulson's students at Midtown High. He's played by J. August Richards of Buffy fame.

Tony Stark in Winter Soldier?

I wasn't surprised to do see him either. Only a matter of time Eliza shows up as somebody as well :lol:

Gonna have to be a different story line/premise for Richards if he is Luke Cage.

meanwhile RDJ sits back collecting more than all the other cast members combined....lol...i can see why they would be upset....it really isnt fair.

I dont see it as unfair. The IM franchise is the better of all the franchises so far and was 2 movies in already. RDJ's IM opened the door for the other movies to be made. So in my opinion hell yeah he should sit back and collect the money. The only person I can see competing with RDJ was Norton. Lets not forget his contract was negotiated even before the others were casted for their movies.

RDJ will probably take less up front for more of the back end. That would allow more for the others. Generally small name actors dont get any back end $. So it will work out perfectly. The back end is where the money is at.

I believe he will return. Like someone said earlier his character is not that demanding. Probably 2nd to Hulk.

I dont see the Shield show doing anything. It will be very expensive to make. They would have to do it on some Walking Dead steez. Go hard with 16 episode seasons.

I'm presuming that the black guy is Luke Cage like in the Ultimate Spider Man cartoon who of which is one of Coulson's students at Midtown High. He's played by J. August Richards of Buffy fame.

I don't think that's Luke Cage. I don't think he's ever been a part of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Rock in a Marvel movie?

Los Angeles, May 10 (IANS) Kevin Feige, president of Marvel Studios, is a big fan of "incredible" actor Dwayne Johnson and is keen to work with him some day.
"His name has come up in the past. I'm a gigantic fan of his. I think he's incredible. I might have met him once a long time ago, but I haven't really met him. I don't really know him, but I think he's an unbelievable personality and an unbelievable sort of force of nature," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Feige as saying.
He added: "He's awesome in 'Pain & Gain'. He was great in 'G.I. Joe'. He's really kind of an amazing human being. His Twitter's always cool and he promotes the hell out of everything he does. I would love him to be part of the Marvel universe somewhere, someday."

Los Angeles, May 10 (IANS) Kevin Feige, president of Marvel Studios, is a big fan of "incredible" actor Dwayne Johnson and is keen to work with him some day.
"His name has come up in the past. I'm a gigantic fan of his. I think he's incredible. I might have met him once a long time ago, but I haven't really met him. I don't really know him, but I think he's an unbelievable personality and an unbelievable sort of force of nature," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Feige as saying.
He added: "He's awesome in 'Pain & Gain'. He was great in 'G.I. Joe'. He's really kind of an amazing human being. His Twitter's always cool and he promotes the hell out of everything he does. I would love him to be part of the Marvel universe somewhere, someday."

Noooooooo

Noooooooo

There were talks a couple years ago of him playing Black Adam.

And that would be perfect casting IMO.

He would be great as black Adam in the DC universe but I don't know who he could be in the marvel universe. Maybe colossus in a future xmen reboot or something or drax the destroyer if they didnt cast Batista for it in GotG which by the way they shoulda kept Jason mamoa for that role

The Roc would be good Luke Cage he has the charisma ,size and overall badass ness to do it. Rock isn't some type of dumbie like Channing tatum he could def be Luke Cage. Peep the movie Faster its a dope movie the rock was in.

He would be great as black Adam in the DC universe but I don't know who he could be in the marvel universe. Maybe colossus in a future xmen reboot or something or drax the destroyer if they didnt cast Batista for it in GotG which by the way they shoulda kept Jason mamoa for that role

You guys think he can pull off Luke Cage?

Please?

Or more modern...

Either way, I think he could pull it off. The Rock is definitely the best action movie actor out right now.

You guys think he can pull off Luke Cage?
naw we need a DARK SKINNED super hero character

Terry Crews would be the best Luke Cage. Despite his racial ambiguity the Rock has only been seen as a Black man in a couple of movies.

Yeah, but has he ever played a serious role? Do you think he Terry Crews could be anything but a silly buff guy in a movie?

He definitely has the look for the role, but other than that, I don't know.

He played a pretty "serious" guy in the Expendables, I don't remember him dancing around and joking all the time. I think he also played some serious, D-Bo type of character somewhere.

I don't remember him having a main role in a film yet though but I think he can play serious and scary if needed.

I have no idea who The Rock could play. To me he might be good but a stretch as Luke and him being Drax would be a waste since Drax doesn't even talk much. If you want to utilize all of his talents you gotta cast The Rock as somebody who has a personality whether he's powerful or a regular human doesn't matter but you need a guy that's either some sort of leader or funny or violent.

Terry Crews can definitely be Luke Cage. I've seen enough of his work where I think he wouldn't just be pulling it off but actually being a spot on believable portrayal.

Last edited:
Yea, Terry Crews would be an awesome Luke Cage.

If anything, The Rock should be Namor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom